Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
12-09-2006, 01:31 PM   #11

Re: Pebbles update

She went extremely psychotic on me last night when I Tried to look at her nose, so think I will take her to the vets with me when I go on Thurs with MArtha, as she hasn't been this bad since before her op. I am not 100% happy with her nose either, so would be nice to see what the vet thinks.

Almost a Veteran Member

15-09-2006, 07:42 AM   #12

Vet visit didn't quite go as I had hoped, the vet was checking her leg out, and when he got to her knee area, she snapped at me - has only bruised the skin fortunately (but I had already cut my ohter hand before going!!), but it was vicious enough for the vet to decide to leave her there, and if she was as temperamental in the morning, he was going to sedate her to check her over - not good!! I had had a premonition he wanted her to stay overnight, and am just hoping she was in a bad mood and it is nothing. If there is something wrong with that leg, we are a bit screwed. Seems like it is a never ending circle with her, and yet again, i am wondering when we are going to face something that cant be beaten.

Almost a Veteran Member

23-09-2006, 08:46 AM   #13

i managed to forget to update this!! The vet couldn't find anythign wrong with her at all, he tied off hte little lump she has by her mouth, and said if it hadn't dropped off in 2 weeks to bring her back - she had an app for then anyway for her weigh in. Today she bit me for stroking her, and then 5 mins later attacked Tom for no reason - poor thing was asleep!! He wont fight her back though, he just lifts her paw up. So I am going to have to have a word with hte vet on Thurs when she is up, as I am still not convinced htere is nothing wrong - I am tempted to ask him to run blood tests.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
24-09-2006, 10:28 AM   #14

Sorry to hear Pebbles is still not "right". Is she irritable due to how she is feeling I wonder as that would explain the biting/attacking etc?

Almost a Veteran Member

24-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #15

She could just be irritable rather than in pain, and hasn't done it since, so hopefully it is nothing. That little lump has now fallen off htough.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-09-2006, 08:56 PM   #16

Poor Pebbles; can't blame her for being irritable and snappy...she's had to have so many vet trips, poor wee poppet!