Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-03-2008, 10:22 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread ~ Tuesday

Evening all, all's well with the world here Hubby's work van has broken down so he's using my car for work. Shouldn't be for more than a couple of days though. Tom's pc has finally given up the ghost, so I'm just looking into getting him another one asap as he really needs it for his GCSE coursework. He has an exam tomorrow towards his GCSE final result. Nail biting day but he's doing really well and has a great attitude to his work and his school came out joint top in the city in results published recently

Hope you have all had a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #12

You must be very proud of Tom! Tell him I'm sending good exam vibes for tomorrow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-03-2008, 10:31 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
You must be very proud of Tom! Tell him I'm sending good exam vibes for tomorrow!
Thank you Eileen, I will pass your good wishes on to him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
04-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #14

What an awful day! Had a little chihuahua brought in this morning with suspected parvo virus. Owners have 28! dogs and three litters of pups at the moment! Not willing to pay for anything more than i/v fluids and supportive treatment. Little girl was doing ok until about 5.30pm when she started fitting and slipping into a hypoglycaemic coma-vomiting diarrhoea must have been going on for much longer than they told us! Anyway, I've just got in after spending four hours trying to rescusitate then stabilise the poor thing. Feel so sorry for her, she must feel awful and even if she pulls through, what kind of life will she have with these people?!
Sorry about the rant! Just needed to tell someone-OH working late tonight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #15

How horrible! I will never, ever understand people like that....sickening, isn't it? Poor little thing, and what a trying day for you.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-03-2008, 11:26 PM   #16

Liz - as a vet practice do you not have access to RSPCA support in cases like this? There is obviously something suspect going on and it should be reported. No animal should hve to go back to living such a bad life

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
05-03-2008, 08:38 AM   #17

Yola-I've sent you a PM : )