Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
09-05-2007, 04:46 PM   #11

Re: Reasons to be Cheerful

Sorry, after reading those two threads a mo ago, I am afraid I am not cheerful x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Sadly missed ginger tab
09-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #12

I am not cheerfull, but one shread of good news is the kittens seem to be doing ok with my novice rearing, I was playing with them a second ago and Gremlin was rubbing herself against me, it made me start crying again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
09-05-2007, 05:03 PM   #13

my reason is i have my babies here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-05-2007, 05:49 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I'm so touched at the outpouring of affection from the Catsey members for my birthday...cards and parcels! Will post more later, but I just have to say you all are a wonderful lot, and I'm privileged to know you! That's my cheerful news for the day!~
Aha - no need to be secretive any more!
Will be nice to hear of your surprise - look forward to you getting back on the forum (your) this afternoon DM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-05-2007, 05:57 PM   #15

Well mine is that there are so many lovely people here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
09-05-2007, 07:28 PM   #16

Reasons I have to be cheerful:
After nearing four years of long running severe health troubles i have been given a clean bill of health, for now..and do not have to return for a routine consultant visit for four months
G-gran is back on her feet after having lots of things going on lately..
I finally seem to be able to deal with the mountains of coursework that have been building up around my ears lately.

It's at times like this we must all remember to value the smaller things, and that life is for living..a sentiment many seem to forget.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
09-05-2007, 07:30 PM   #17

Although I don't feel particularly cheerful today, my good news is that the kitten with conjunctivitis is old enough to have treatment now and is getting much better.

Also the other kitten from the first litter is using her back leg a lot better now, although we think she may have an underlying problem with her foot still, it is much more positive than it being her whole leg as that would have had to have been amputated. So hopefully it won't come to that bless her little soul. The vet thinks she had her cord wrapped around her foot in the womb and it has caused problems for her which we don't yet know are 'fixable' or not, but it is looking more positive!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-05-2007, 07:31 PM   #18

That's a very touching post from Jac

and a good one from you, our Luke - extremely good news on your health and g-gran too. Hooray!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
09-05-2007, 07:32 PM   #19

Oh and my dog Maddy was a very well behaved girl on her walk today. She has behavioural problems after being attacked as a puppy (long story don't get me started!), so she's a bit of a challenge to say the least but was very good today which is a big deal for both me and her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
09-05-2007, 07:53 PM   #20

resons to be cheerfull, er i found a doctors surgery with nice receptionist LOL who fitted me in straight away, no arguments just did it.
and btw ive got a water infection. so now on antibiotics,
another reason to be cheerfull. im living in the most lovely part of england and im happy exploring it.