Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-04-2006, 09:59 PM   #11

Re: My rescue cats - update & photos

Whatever descision you make is the right one Smudgley. I am certain Matilda will be happy I don't think those ferals are ever going to be lap cats though

Have Mags and Moli got homes yet? Bagpuss look slimline now, I am certain he is an old ladies/mans cat. But looks better now for the loss of weight I bet he feels better too.
And I have to say I love Arthur I can see why he got that name he's a proper gent whats his story?

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
09-04-2006, 10:03 PM   #12

wooow Smudgley they are gorgeous, you do a great job you know and i'm sure the cats apprieciate it!! big round of applause!!

Tom x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
09-04-2006, 10:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cat
wooow Smudgley they are gorgeous, you do a great job you know and i'm sure the cats apprieciate it!! big round of applause!!

Tom x
thankyou Tom. I just wish more people would. For every 1 cat I help there are hundreds more in need of help.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
09-04-2006, 10:08 PM   #14

Love the photos Smudgley. Arthur is gorgeous and Bagpuss looks a lot happier!!!

Catsey Veteran

09-04-2006, 10:10 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Whatever descision you make is the right one Smudgley. I am certain Matilda will be happy I don't think those ferals are ever going to be lap cats though

Have Mags and Moli got homes yet? Bagpuss look slimline now, I am certain he is an old ladies/mans cat. But looks better now for the loss of weight I bet he feels better too.
And I have to say I love Arthur I can see why he got that name he's a proper gent whats his story?

Karen
Moli & Mags haven't got homes yet. The black one is FIV positive
Arthurs family left home & left him & another white cat, the neighbour has fed them for the last 2-3 years but can no longer do so. His mate got run over & killed, someone then phoned us & we took him in. He's lovely, a real proper Tom cat who's been round the block a few times. His coat is so greasy - he looks like he's lived ina mechanics garage all his life. He needs a bath, I might try & bath him once he's a bit more settled.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-04-2006, 10:31 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
Moli & Mags haven't got homes yet. The black one is FIV positive
Arthurs family left home & left him & another white cat, the neighbour has fed them for the last 2-3 years but can no longer do so. His mate got run over & killed, someone then phoned us & we took him in. He's lovely, a real proper Tom cat who's been round the block a few times. His coat is so greasy - he looks like he's lived ina mechanics garage all his life. He needs a bath, I might try & bath him once he's a bit more settled.
Thats a damned shame people should be shot fancy leaving him and his mate and good on the neighbours. for feeding them for a few years. Oscars fur used to look greasy I put it down to him being mostly white. Good luck in trying to give him a bath he does look a proper Tom cat is he being or has he been done?

Karen

Catsey Veteran

10-04-2006, 09:56 AM   #17

He was castrated last week.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH & DLH Tabbies
10-04-2006, 10:50 AM   #18

Aww, they are lovely photos, thank you for sharing. Bagpuss looks even more gorgeous in his new slimline figure!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
10-04-2006, 11:50 AM   #19

They're all so gorgeous! Smudgley, you have got to be one of the most selfless people in the world. You put so much of yourself into these homeless cats. Giving Matilda to the lady who fell in love with her is only the icing on that cake, really.

They all look brilliant - and Arthur is excessively cute!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-04-2006, 11:53 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley

My goodness, Arthur is a white version of my old black boy, Ferdy. Right down to the lived-in look and greasy coat. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him . . .

It's beyond me how someone can just up and leave their pets. We have several similar cases, most of which have, thankfully now found new homes.

Bagpuss is adorable!! I hope he's reunited with his folks. I know he was a fattie, but he was obviously dearly loved and someone's frantic that he's missing