Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #11

Re: Monday

Coo! Lucky you lynz!

Have to just let you all know that my kitties are still in the same place - Kizzy under the fleece and Pip on top, both on our bed!!!!

I am definitely coming back as a cat!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #12

Oh they can sleep, can't they, Angie, especially on a rainy day. Poor Leia has completely missed her afternoon nap; we were packing from 1 till almost 4 ad she has to supervise, of course!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #13

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Okay people home now well and truly; this is in no order of time but all completed.

So far today done two machines of washing and got it dried before the heavens opened this evening (more of that later) also got the ironing sorted......I claimed back the space it had taken over, ever noticed how when ironing is undone it is a mass when ironed and on hangers/folder it looks a lot less? Riddle of the universe maybe.
Took Mom to the hospital - another issue now scan next Monday - my thoughts now are - wait and see. But no worries. Dad back to Doctors his leg has given way again rash/irritation healing well but Doctor thinks the cause of the coldness and then burning pain is circulation (seems to be the OAP curse) Anyhow brought him a walker from Argos really really good would recommend them, and he feels safer than with a stick, he really has lost his confidence (does not seem only weeks ago Angie you were saying how well he kneels) But have to say he is becoming irritating about it I know it worries him but ARGGGHHHHH

Anyhow cleaned bathroom from floor to ceiling - really chuffed I love clean bathrooms, so much so I then did the Loo.
Been to the Building Society and on final leg for my Uncles stuff (executors learn patience ) been[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] swimming too need to lose this "tummy" took Sal for a walk 3 miles tonight.
Cooked dinner and run round for prescriptions too.

Hopefully tomorrow will be "calmer" even if slightly busier.

[/font]

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #14

As ever, just reading your posts of daily activities exhausts me ... and I thought I'd been busy packing! Hope your Mum will be OK, and that the new walker will boost your Dad's self-confidence. I can't blame him for whinging, it isn't nice as you get older and all of a sudden things you do with ease become difficult .... he has my sympathy.

What is "calmer" in your house?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #15

OMG Karen, i'm worn out just reading your post

Catsey Veteran

20-06-2011, 10:23 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
As ever, just reading your posts of daily activities exhausts me ... and I thought I'd been busy packing! Hope your Mum will be OK, and that the new walker will boost your Dad's self-confidence. I can't blame him for whinging, it isn't nice as you get older and all of a sudden things you do with ease become difficult .... he has my sympathy.

What is "calmer" in your house?
Hmm good question I think it is calm when I am at work,. but I like the momentum of movement I can't even sit still according to my sister without moving.................

Catsey Veteran

20-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
OMG Karen, i'm worn out just reading your post
It was not that bad, honestly loads of spare time I read a book too will send it to you. A nursing one