Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread Monday

Evening all! Today was into town with the boys (OH had to go to office as projects needed delivering to clients). We're so nice, give the staff the time off between Christmas and New Year and then OH has to work like stink as a result . . . this is the LAST year that's going to happen!!

When he returned we went to a huge garden centre and I bought a 8' x 6' shed for our allotment . . . it's an ex-demo one so it has the shelf and everything. They'll deliver and erect it in early Feb (giving us enough time to lay a base for it).

Then over to Laura Ashley where I had my eye one a console table/bookshelf affair. Well, again they were selling the ex-demo one only for 40% off . . . it's would have been rude to refuse! So OH's picking that up on 1st Feb

A most productive day overall!! Liz, I hope the gpig is ok . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #12

I was once told "maturity" is acting like other people expect you to act!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
29-12-2008, 11:46 PM   #13

slept in today which was nice, i think i'm finally recovering from saturday's trip. feel calm and peaceful. i'm doing chores but slowly and in a more relaxed take your time kind of way. just can't be rushed at all today.
will just be spending quality time with the kids, on the computer, and cleaning a bit today..trying to be kind to myself, LOL. think i might even treat myself to a bubble bath
take care all, hope you have/had a good one.