Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
01-01-2008, 04:52 PM   #11

Re: New Year's Day thread - Tuesday

Hello.

Got to bed at 3am. So had a lie in today. All is well here, had a lovely lamb dinner (remeber the leg of lamb my friend gave me for christmas?) we had that, it was really good. Johns brother and his daughter came for dinner & everyone is now on the nintendo wii in the lounge! Got to get them to turn it off soon, it does my head in after a while! poor John is still feeling rough & is trying to watch telly, so has had to resort to the conservatory.

Not much planned for today, all the animals are sorted (we've got one of John's other brothers rabbits for 4 weeks as they are in Lanzarote for Christmas / New Year)

can't believe we're back to work tomorrow & it's all over

Have decided I am definitely doing less CP fostering this year. I can't keep doing all the CP stuff on such a big scale, it doesn't leave me any time for anything else & I have other things I need to be doing, so a break from fostering is in order soon. But not straight away as I have 3 cats coming in this week, remember the lady in the flat who was overun with cats & the council said they have to go? Well we promised we'd take the last 3 in, after New Year. I'll get photos, one is pure white & long haired. {I think she's a chinchilla?}

Have a great New Year.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #12

Happy New Year, all! Very quiet today, no traffic on the way to the market and very few people out and about. The prediction was for rain, but the sun is shining and it's not too cold, only 7 degrees. New Years fireworks aren't a tradition here, but someone set off a lot of them at midnight...I was still awake watching the celebration at Times Square on TV so didn't bother me. Leia pays them no mind! Took down the Christmas stuff and am about to go have lunch...enjoy the day, everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
01-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #13

wow, it's 9:30am here right now on new year's day and i haven't even slept yet! no, no..not what you think..i am SUCH a homebody...we watched fireworks on tv, played with the furbabies, went on the internet, and watched some movies on the couch...jeez, i'm getting old.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #14

Well just got in from work. Happy New Year all. Found a dog today a Staffie bitch running loose in the Chester Road....lucky it was New Years day and not much traffic.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
01-01-2008, 07:25 PM   #15

Evening all
I'm off in a bit to see if I can find a Chinese that's open. There's food in the fridge but I cant be bothered cooking
Only just got dressed and showered

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
01-01-2008, 07:34 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Well just got in from work. Happy New Year all. Found a dog today a Staffie bitch running loose in the Chester Road....lucky it was New Years day and not much traffic.
Where's the dog now Kazz? Did you find the owner. The Chester Rd, not the best place for a pooch!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-01-2008, 07:37 PM   #17

No not the best place we finally nailed her on the Tyburn Road.....even worse,.... have just updated in other pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-01-2008, 08:04 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Evening all
I'm off in a bit to see if I can find a Chinese that's open. There's food in the fridge but I cant be bothered cooking
Only just got dressed and showered
s'alright Jac, I haven't even bothered getting out of my jammies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-01-2008, 05:29 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
s'alright Jac, I haven't even bothered getting out of my jammies
LOL..okay, i'll admit it..i'm in my jammies too