Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
04-03-2006, 05:17 PM   #11

Re: its the weekend

Afternoon All!!!

Cold but bright sunshine today!! Not working which makes the first Saturday this year I have managed to get off! Went to see my mortgage advisor this morning as my current deal is running out and I am looking for a better deal, then popped into work so say hello and to get one of the guys to look at the fuse box in my car as my horn doesnt work. It wasnt the fuse as the new ones kept blowing so something wrong with the wiring methinks. Popped into Pets at HOme to get my next installment of vets bills reimbursed for bunny and then went to HOmebase to get some things to start growing seeds (first time for everything!!).

Home now and doing some tidying,.... well I was..... but now I am here!!

Have a good eve all who are out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-03-2006, 05:55 PM   #12

Well had a bit of a funny day here today. A friend was suppose to pop over as my OH was going to do some work on his car, but half way here he phoned to say he had forgotten some bits so we had to cancel it

OH and me decided after lunch to pop out to the garden centre, got some seeds (butternut squash and lemon grass) we also picked up some pansies to go in my wall containers.

Then off to the designer outlet village and we popped into the Next clearance shop and I picked up a cropped cardigan and a cord jacket.

Had a cup of coffee in Starbucks and we are now home

Have a good evening everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
04-03-2006, 07:43 PM   #13

really wish i hadnt of gone out, was crossing the road and speeded up a bit cause lights where changing,and felt agonising pain in my left leg, i felt my muscle rip almost fell in the road, managed to hobble home in tears, one of my neighbour slowed down looked and then drove off i really needed help, so been sitting with my leg up all day, got a tubi grip on and taken extra painkillers. really hurt wish id had stayed at home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
04-03-2006, 07:46 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
really wish i hadnt of gone out, was crossing the road and speeded up a bit cause lights where changing,and felt agonising pain in my left leg, i felt my muscle rip almost fell in the road, managed to hobble home in tears, one of my neighbour slowed down looked and then drove off i really needed help, so been sitting with my leg up all day, got a tubi grip on and taken extra painkillers. really hurt wish id had stayed at home
Oh BM you are in the wars. Take care and rest lots x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
04-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Oh BM you are in the wars. Take care and rest lots x
im fed up with it all, going through the menapause as well some one shoot me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-03-2006, 10:06 PM   #16

Afternoon, all. Boys Mum, am so sorry to hear about your leg, keep it elevated if you can & rest. Have you taken any Advil or Tylenol for it? Here in Washington we had brilliant sun all day, but the March winds are absolutely howling...15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35... just out to the Library to change my books & popped in the deli to pick up some beer; then plan to stay indoors, read the papers & do the crossword. Porch too cold & windy for Leia, she was out for all of 5 minutes!!Keep warm, all!!