Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #11

Re: Share your love for cats

Cats certainly are wonderful! I love Kizzy because she is so very gentle and I trust her not to bite nor scratch. She has such a wonderful deep purr and having her on my lap (a recent honour) is just about the best thing. She is so relaxing and comforting.

I love Pip because he is just the most tolerant cat I've ever met - he's a big softie and used to follow me around all day (before Monty arrived!). He is playful and funny and makes me smile. He has a habit of coming and wafting his tail around my nose if I am reading something when he thinks I should be feeding him Dreamies or playing with him.

I loved my Merlin and lovely Smudge for totally different reasons. Merlin was my first cat and was a grumpy sort especially as he got older (was over 23 when he passed). But we did have a strong bond and I still miss him. Smudge was a very independent girl but was loving and gentle and a sweetie on her own terms.

LONG LIVE CATS - couldn't be without 'em

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #12

A lovely tribute to yours, Angie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
27-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #13

I will always be a Cat Lady
I don't quite feel complete unless there is a cat nearby or within sight. Something very comforting knowing they are never too far away. There is a presence about cats that you never have to feel you are completely alone if you have one around.
I love the purrs and soft fur and warm bodies. The eyes that speak volumes and a gentle paw here and there to get their point across. A headbump and kissing them on the forehead makes me feel all is right with the world. I never want to imagine a day without cats!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mixed
27-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #14

One of mine soon found a way to get me out of bed in a morning. He used to find his way under the bottom of the duvet and go for my feet. He figured out that I would move my feet out of the way and they would end up out of bed... only a short step from actually getting me to put them on the floor and get up. You just got to love him lol x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #15

Cute story, MP! They are so clever and so devious, and usually get their own way, bless 'em!