Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Black & White
02-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #11

Re: New Christmas Decoration..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
AAAwww, how sweet. Love the one of her hiding behind the bauble, lol! My 3 don't tend to climb the tree, they prefer to sit at the bottom and eat it! (and it's a fake).
.... I wonder if bitter bite would deter them from doing that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Thats so funny. What a wee cutie pie though. Love the one of her just peeking out of the tree.
Thanks Jac.. thats one of my fav's too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
So cute!!! All three of my Meezers have been up and down my tree and sitting in it like Christmas decorations this year
With all 3 of yours going up and down it, I'm surprised its still standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Typical Christmas cat ........I love it!!
Cheers Mags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet
Mine are looking lost now the tree got took down last night LOL, nothing to climb or nick the baubles or the fake fur cones it once had on its branches LOL - gone are the days off a pretty Christmas Tree all neat, but I wouldnt want it any other way now....LOL x
Aww bless.. I bet the cats are as anxious for christmas as you are, then their tree will come back