Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
24-12-2007, 05:00 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Christmas Eve

I was also in work this morning (nothing to do though) although I do feel sorry for you Charlie mean nasty boss (bah humbug Charlie's boss)

I have nothing to do all day done shopiing, going to OH's sisters tomorrow so no dinner to prepare for today and wrapped prezzies so bit of me time (what will I do with it??? I know sit on Catsey......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-12-2007, 05:34 PM   #12

Afternoon all! Lovely sunny mild day, 5 degrees...yesterday's fog and rain all gone.
The usual marketing, everything's finished so a lazy afternoon for me. Leia is back on mouse patrol!
Those who are driving I wish you a safe trip, and a very merry and blessed Christmas day to all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #13

I've done my last shop Total madness empty shelves people annoyed. What did I go for? Cat Food. What else

Got all my presents to wrap for Ceilidh and Darryle (plus him, OH) May get a bit quiet soon

If not will be up till 1am . Turkey in the oven OOhhh the smell.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-12-2007, 07:43 PM   #14

Just popped in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Whatever bug I've got it certainly isn't a 24 hour one as I've been laid low since Friday.

I've been visited by a whole new range of 7 dwarves - Croaky, Wheezy, Coughy, Raspy, Achey, Shivery, and Dizzy. Yesterday 2 friends of the dwarves visited namely Sniffy and Drippy! Then my sinuses started hurting and all my teeth, even my implants!

I'm exhausted as I haven't slept properly since Thursday and I can't cough anymore, it just hurts so much.

There are lots of things I haven't done yet, no brandy butter made, no mince pies, no sherry trifle so it's going to be rather pared down food-wise this year. Fortunately we're not hosting anything as the kids are spending this Christmas with their OH's families so there's just hubby and me.

I hope you and your families all have a wonderful Christmas and don't forget to leave a little something for Santa and his reindeer!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #15

Oh MrsH, you really have got it bad haven't you ...... you'd better keep the whisky bottle to yourself for the next few days

Seriously though, I hope it starts improving tomorrow and you can enjoy some of Christmas.

I have to add I do like your troupe of new dwarves and their friends!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
24-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #16

Sorry your not too well Mrs H hope your visted by Happy tomorrow XX

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-12-2007, 09:17 PM   #17

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
25-12-2007, 12:27 AM   #18

hey all
well i did pick up that tummy bug but am hopefully over the worst of it now,i hope so anyway christmas dinner is my favourite meal of the year!!!!!!
sorry your not feeling mrsh hope your feeling heeps better by tomorrow.
have a great christmas everyone