Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-04-2006, 08:25 PM   #11

Re: just sewn...

lol I reckon with that lot CJ you will have a table outside selling to passersby!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #12

lol thats what my dad told me, but i did explain i HAVE no idea at all about gardeing and dint know how many seeds and bulbs etc i would need, lus a lot were in packs of 100, 200 or 400.

And ALL that for around a tenner!!
amazing what you can get in netto and poundland isnt it!!!

and yes i willr emember to take photos for you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-04-2006, 08:34 PM   #13

Yes you can pick up seed and young plants at a very reasonable amount if you look, apparently Wilkinson are very good on their seed prices

Catsey Veteran

12-04-2006, 09:01 PM   #14

wopppeees

guess what??????

I HAVE SEEDLINGS!!!

just checked all the tubs in the kitchen window.

both the kids seeds are doing good, some of the pansy's are sprouting shoots ( or whatever you call it)

I have ONE catnip seedling (not bad out of 20 lol) The other ones i posted picces of are looking a tad healthier, no new ones grown but who cares, as the others are doing better.

In the front garden the snow cloth are growing ( only about a third of them at moment) and some cornflowers are growing.

no sign of the nigells in back garden, or conrnflowers in back.

something in a pot is growing, but i forgot if it cornflowers or nigella,s

this is the first time i done so well. what a difference one of them propogators makes.

mind you some of my seedlings are in trays covered in cling film and are doing quite well also!!!!!!

doesnt look like ALL those seeds are going to grow, but should get a few good ones to brighten my garden, and I am rather enjoying seeing soemthing grow that i sewn!!

thanks to you all for your advice!!!

Catsey Veteran

13-04-2006, 09:43 AM   #15

I think I might take some piccies of my seedlings alter, so you can all ahve a good laugh again!