Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #11

Re: THURSDAY Daily

A very late hello!

Busy at work today . . . had a meeting with a Business Link consultant who is working with us to create focus and structure (OH and I are constantly pulled in different directions so need to have defined roles). It should bring positive results and I'm quite excited about it.

Lovely home made wild mushroom and sage pasta sauce for dinner - no cream, just a bit of cheese And lots of wine (in me not in the sauce)

Balie has been good - no accidents, but he did just try to poo on the floor. Luckily I scooped him up and put him in the litter tray. He's now back asleep in the utility room of his own volition

I'm off to bed as I've got the usual manic Friday running around to do. OH was a love and cut the front lawn for me tonight which means I can get the sprinkler out there tomorrow.

Annette - everything very much crossed for Posh's return. I've been thinking about you a lot today. Hugs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #12

Re: THURSDAY Daily

Good vibes coming from here too for Posh's safe return..
Well been a bit preoccupied, I tried to wean myself off one of my meds b/c I thought I didn't need it and my chemistry is just way off now. It'd been several weeks I finally gave in last night and started taking them again. Just a bit too anxious and jumpy without them.
We had a windstorm and lost power yesterday. Luckily we still had some daylight left even though it was overcast and I was able to find all the candles and get everyone sorted. Just as it was about to get very dark the power came back on so wasn't bad at all really. Although I have to say cleaning litter boxes with a flashlight is...interesting?