Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
05-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #11

Re: Vitaani

Lol at the last pic, she's cute.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
05-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #12

Re: Vitaani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
What a beauty, the second picture is priceless,not amused at you taking her picture.....
Thanks Moli, she wasn't really up for posing, far to busy sleeping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
She's a sweetie random - you've been at the polish again I see!
Haha thanks Angie, she is a shiny one like Maddy my Weimaraner, she's always got a sheen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
It has been too long! Finally get to see my favorite cat of yours (apologies to the rest!) She's such a gorgeous puss! Reminds me so much of Onyx...please give her a chin tickle from her auntie across the Pond!
Thank you Eileen, I was hoping you would like them and apologies for it being so long, hopefully when the new house is finally finished I can get back to bombarding you with pictures again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
What a sweetie .......and doesn't her coat shine!!
Thanks Mags, must be the oily fish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
What a lovely face- big eyes too!
Thank you, she was having a bit of a mad 'un there with her eyes like saucers, it seems every time I get the camera out they want to show you how utterly insane they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
Shes gorgeous Kel,love that last pic
Thanks Erin, she's daft as a brush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
That one looks a real character!!
Oh she is Dawn, her and Anakin are the trouble makers and Maddy is usually not far behind them! Tucker is the snuggle bug, Kiara and Colin keep themselves to themselves and Princess is the diva, what a nightmare worming her today, i'm covered in scratches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
She is a beautiful...shiny...puss xx
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
I think the first pic is lovely . . . looks like she's kneading for England there Kel, she's really a beautiful cat . . . you should take more pics of her you know (and post them of course )
Thank you, she is a champion kneader! I know i'm getting terrible and I still have to do Colin, Kiara and Princess and I haven't even taken any of the dogs for a good while and they are easy! They actually listen to what I say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janey83
Lol at the last pic, she's cute.
Thank you, she's a cutie, she's a tiny little thing in size but she's got the most cattidue!