Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
01-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #11

Re: Top 3 reasons why you love your cat(s)

Wow everyones cats are so wonderful!
Thank you to everyone for posting about them

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
01-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #12

Darcy:

- He's so very handsome. Big and strong, silky fur, gorgeous markings, big wide eyes...!
- He has the cutest little 'peep' of a meow.
- He is the most affectionate cat I have met, who frequently meows to be held then falls asleep in my arms.

Stravinsky:
- Also, a gorgeously handsome boy although not such a 'pretty-boy' as Darcy! I love his shining white patches, and the dirty splodge on his chin - all 6 kilos of him!
- His ball chasing and catching skills! He still amazes me with them.
- His love of sleeping pressed up against me in bed, and how cute he looks when he twitches in his sleep and makes little 'prrp, mahow' noises in his sleep like a wee kitten!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
01-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #13

Oh, I want to do Sophie too, my girl at home:

Sophie:
- Her two-toned purr, high and low at the same, which she often makes whilst eating some yummy food.
- Her singular attachment to me, which she shows through leaving dead mice or shrews on my window-sill when I come home to visit!
- Her absolute adoration of having her head scratched and stroked. Darcy and Minsky like this, but Sophie gets totally lost if I do it and has let me stroke her for half an hour at a time, almost drooling with pleasure and completely loved up.