Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #11

Re: Naughty Felix!

Oh dear, I have to confess I laughed out loud at that- we have a ditch between us and the next door garden and I got scratched, stung, wet and very muddy trying to retrieve Smudge when we first moved here

She jumped back over whilst I was floundering in the ditch....... I hope no children were listening at the time and even Smudge gave me a shocked look 'language'!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
07-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #12

Hya, can I just point out that its not actually my garden thats in that terrible state, its actually directly behind my hedge, and belongs to the golf course, its all the scrubland so to speak! Have been out many a time in the past wielding weedkiller, hedge clippers, loppers, but in truth its all the way behind a lot of houses and I am fighting a losing battle! Its where the ground slopes down to the golf course proper. I wish I had a magic wand that could eradicate it though, cus its a bloomin nuisance -mind you it DOES keep the golfers out my garden looking for their golf balls! Jx PS Glad it gave you all a giggle!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #13

Hey, hope we didn't offend you by laughing, but you described it in such a graphic way that it was almost impossible not to! All 's well that ends well and as you said, it does keep the golfers away!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
08-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #14

Hya there all,
good gracious, no, lol, I posted it to give you all a laugh!! I just didnt want you to think I am a lazy so and so re the garden. Felix jumped out the conservatory window tonight, but luckily my bf was round and he was on the case straight away, going out stroking him and bringing him back in with a bit of fuss. I just thought hooray! It wont be me getting ripped to shreds tonight lol. Any window slightly open big fat Felix is squeezing through. Its a total "mare" in the summer, (as my daughter would say.) Trouble is Fe is so daft he would trot up to the biggest rottweiler if he met one to have a sniff. Jx