Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
23-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #11

Re: Maisey and her babies

Hi Kado,
regarding the kittens, Maisey had 4 did nt she? Are they all okay as it may be me but I thought you only mentioned 3 kittens in your descriptions of them when you were discussing their probable names. I cant see any other threads where you have posted anything about them and maybe its me not reading it right but I do hope they are all fine! Must be a lovely experience and how brilliant to be keeping them all. Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
24-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #12

She does have 4. They are all fine the jet black one mine either roxy or rocky is the greediest is always feeding or trying too. She hasnt moved them there still in my daughters pram which she is pleased as punch about. If one of the babies crys she rushes over too the straignt away and washes it. My son stayed with her for the last two births he is pleasedas punch about that as well he is nearly 20. Phone the vets up this morning to ask about worming and i am going to take them for a check up after they have opened there eys a wk on saturday. They said i can use panacur liquid which i hate its so messy but i have too know there weight so i think its best if i take them and mum too. I am also going to get wormers for the other cats at the same time and there next dose of frontline. I just couldnt split them up. Its like she choose us and what are we if we can not help her babies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
28-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #13

There 1 wk old on the 29th. They have grown so much and have there own personalities already. Maisey is doing ok and non of the other cats are bothered about them. I check them twice a day to make sure they havent picked out up and when i picked them up tonight they all pee-ed on me hand. They love suckling of mum and have there favourite spot to feed from. Hope to get pics when they move around a bit as its too dark a back ground. There still in my daughter dolls pram