Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #11

Re: My daughter Rachel at her year 13 prom

That is a stunning colour and suits her complextion perfectly no wonder she got 100% you'd pay a fortune for something tailor made so to speak. Your daughter is beautiful and no need to apologise for being proud of them - there is a roof top by you isn't there - get on it and shout it from the roof tops.
Australia - eh good luck to him.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
25-05-2008, 07:57 PM   #12

Good Luck to both your Son and Daughter.

She looks stunning x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #13

She looks absolutely beautiful, love the colour of her dress....You have every right to feel proud of her Kim....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
25-05-2008, 09:47 PM   #14

I really appreciate all the lovely things people have said. I was quite worried that my post should seem like I was boasting, but I am really am just proud of them both, they work so hard and deserve the praise. I am dreading Adam going to Australia though. Of course it will be a wonderful opportunity for him, but it is such a long way...... I asked him if he will sign a contract to say he will return!! lol

Thanks again xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
I really appreciate all the lovely things people have said. I was quite worried that my post should seem like I was boasting, but I am really am just proud of them both, they work so hard and deserve the praise. I am dreading Adam going to Australia though. Of course it will be a wonderful opportunity for him, but it is such a long way...... I asked him if he will sign a contract to say he will return!! lol

Thanks again xx
Kim of course you are proud and rightly so. But Adam will return - because remember parents hold their childrens hands when they are small but their hearts forever......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
25-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Kim of course you are proud and rightly so. But Adam will return - because remember parents hold their childrens hands when they are small but their hearts forever......
I hope so Kazz & that is a lovely quote. My OH was 21 when he left Australia to travel Europe and England for 18 months, that was in 1972 - he never returned and didn't see his parents again until 1982 when they came over for our wedding. So, I am sure you can see why I am worried!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
25-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #17

You have every right to be the proud mum. Your daughter looks stunning in that gorgeous dress. Well done Rachel.