Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #11

Re: Tuesday

(((((HUGS))))) Eileen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
12-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #12

Happy anniversary Pamela hope you enjoyed your meal.

Its been very windy here today but the sun has been trying to come out. It went very cold last night too

Hope everyone has had a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
12-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #13

evening all! windy with a bit of chill in the air today, sun hus been shining most of it aswell. work again today, relaxation is over, the boss is back tomorrow

happy 1st anniversary pamela! hope you're having a lovely meal!
sounds scary eileen but stay positive, your dr's have done you right, we will all be sending positive thoughts for you too! you still alright to do the quiz q's tomorrow?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #14

Thanks, all, and yes, lynz, plan to do the quiz tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #15

Eileen,
i'm sorry you are scared, sometimes we can read too much nowerdays. One thing you can be sure we will all be thinking about you on Friday.xxxxxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Shelley, yes I have the portable cylinders with a dolly to wheel them on. They come with a shoulder harness contraption, but are far too heavy to carry that way, so got the wheelie thing, much much easier.

Kazz, yes, had to cancel the projected garden work, sadly. Am not looking in a physical sense, but have been on line researching the senior living communities, also relying on word of mouth from friends. I've found one place in the near neighborhood that looks interesting; all that will not really start until the op is over and I'm 100% recovered.
Just had a call, the cardiac cath wll be this Friday at 11 am .... been on line reading up on it, am scared to death!

Never read on line.................tut tut. Hard I know but sometimes I think ignorance is bliss. I bet you spend all day Saturday wondering why you worried. But I totally UNDERSTAND your concern. Even if you think you are not worried you are. So better to say so.

Just think of the benefits...............DISHY DOCTORS..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #17

Opps Eileen sorry meant to say you will just have to share my garden project. So get ready to provide an opinion and ideas. and argue your corner. You are the third leg of my wheel. Me, My Dad and Yourself. Partners in horticulture..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2011, 10:40 PM   #18

off to bed now, i've been so tired all day, those thyroid tablets are working a miracle, not
Cars at the garage its had an mot today and failed , needs two new tyres and something doing with the brakes. Hope it's not too expensive.
Got my measly redundancy payment today, suppose it's better than nothing. I have invested it in premium bonds, there's always a chance of winning and it's easy to cash them in if we need the extra cash.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
12-04-2011, 11:31 PM   #19

Eileen, lots of good thoughts for your catheterization.

Yesterday it was trying very hard to be spring, the sun was dodging behind and in front of clouds all day long..today so far looks a bit more promising.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
12-04-2011, 11:43 PM   #20

Late in the day but not long back from the day trip to France. Weather lovely, sunny all day but chilly out of the sun. Explored the old town of Boulogne with Year 11 (15/16 year olds) walked along the sea front and had a (free) look in through the back windows of the sea-life centre and watched the sea-lions being fed. All the pupils had some language tasks to do and afterwards we went to Cite Europe and did a bit of shopping, bought some cheap wine for OH but the perfume I liked was much cheaper on the cross-channel ferry so I waited and bought it on the return journey.

Stay positive Eileen and stop researching on-line! I like Kazz's sentiments - think of those dishy docs