Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
24-04-2006, 01:52 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread - Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi
Not a lot happening here, dull and cloudy. Been really unwell over the past few days with severe pains in the back of my head but apparently the pains are stress related got nothing to be stressed about. Bills are being paid on time the kids are happy and healthy...

Off to see my own doctor tomorrow to see if he can't get me in for a head scan or something as the A&E department just keep sending me home with painkillers (been into A&E twice since Friday as the pains were so severe)
That sounds nasty Naomi, hope you get to be seen soon. Headaches and toothache has to be the worst I think

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH & DLH Tabbies
24-04-2006, 02:40 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi
Not a lot happening here, dull and cloudy. Been really unwell over the past few days with severe pains in the back of my head but apparently the pains are stress related got nothing to be stressed about. Bills are being paid on time the kids are happy and healthy...

Off to see my own doctor tomorrow to see if he can't get me in for a head scan or something as the A&E department just keep sending me home with painkillers (been into A&E twice since Friday as the pains were so severe)
Aww, Naomi, sorry you are feeling so poorly. Make sure you do go to your doctor and insist on tests. I used to suffer with really bad headaches and painkillers actually made them worse (can cause analgesic headaches). The neurologist at the hospital said it was because the muscles around my head were constricting and putting too much pressure on my brain. It's horrible though as you feel simply awful and people seem to be so unsympathetic as they think it is *just* a headache.

Overcast here but otherwise okay - not too cold. At work at the moment - nothing interesting to report. I lead such an exciting life!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
24-04-2006, 04:38 PM   #13

The consultant said something about the muscles contracting around my head so hubby asked me 'When can we expect the baby?' Wasn't sure whether to belt him one or to laff

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
24-04-2006, 05:42 PM   #14

Hello,

I've been busybusybusy today! My son's birthday is on the Bank Holiday (trust me to give birth strategically ) and my chef friend was here - he's baking the cake for me I just asked him for suggestions and help, and he took it on himself to just sort the whole thing out!

Swedish honey cake or some such (has to be fairly heavy so it doesn't collapse in on itself), and I've just given him my small toy Dalek (given to me by a close friend, it normally lives on the top of my bookshelf in the bedroom) as an example.

We'll be giving him lots of Take Along Thomas trains, and then my best friend is giving him an inflatable Dalek! Canis-Equus and her boyfriend are coming up for the occasion and Matt's parents will be coming round as well And when we're done with the cake we'll be going to the park to play little-guy football

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-04-2006, 06:29 PM   #15

Been a dull overcast day today.
Have spent most of the afternoon at the hospital with hubby who had a check up with the consultant about his knee. They said he needs a knee replacement but because of problems he has had with it in the past they will wait until the pain becomes too much for him (charming!)....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-04-2006, 11:29 PM   #16

Nite Moli, nite Fran....sleep well

Nite all....sleep well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-04-2006, 11:32 PM   #17

nite Mags....sorry to hear the news about hubby's knee I really hope they do decide to do the knee replacement for him.

Hope you get a good night's rest

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-04-2006, 11:34 PM   #18

Nite Mags sleep well...
Nite PK, I am off too, sleep well, look forward to the pictures of the 3 "M"s tomorrow...!
Nite all.............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-04-2006, 11:35 PM   #19

Nite Moli...I'm just about ready for bed now too. Hope you sleep well..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
25-04-2006, 06:51 AM   #20

You can do my birthday parties any time! Sounds like the perfect birthday for him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoof
...We'll be giving him lots of Take Along Thomas trains, and then my best friend is giving him an inflatable Dalek! Canis-Equus and her boyfriend are coming up for the occasion and Matt's parents will be coming round as well And when we're done with the cake we'll be going to the park to play little-guy football