Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #11

Re: Worrysome Wednesday

Afternoon, peeps! Gorgeous day here, sunny and already 20C and will be even warmer thus afternoon, woo hoo! No news, just to the Giant and the pharmacy for some stuff.

Elaine, hope whatever it is you'll be able to resolve it soon. Angie, I too think the rules are too hidebound, as others have said it depends on the cat. Look at how quickly Koko adjusted to Rajah, and I think everyone would agree she was a stressy cat. My Misty hissed and spat at Dandy when he came and was most unwelcoming; a few days later she was washing him! Kizzy sounds well settled to me from your pics and posts.

QUIZ tonight, 8 pm.

Enjoy the sunshine!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
20-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #12

Re: Worrysome Wednesday

I feel for you Elaine, I think I may have a sleepless night tonight, about something I can do nothing about, but it is going to be a very stressful few days because of it.
I hope you find a better solution, than I think I am going to get.