Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
09-12-2008, 06:01 PM   #11

Re: Tuesday Daily

PL - So sorry hear about your beloved Ebony. It must be truely heartbreaking for you right now.

Sending you some comforting hugs to you and your family and especially to Ebony xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #12

Very sorry PL - I've PM'd you.

Busy with typing today - I've "popped in" several times to let my ears cool down during the day.

It's been blue sky but cold here. Did go and fill up the bird feeders - watched a beautiful green woodpecker having a feast of something on the lawn but unfortunately nowhere near enough for a photo!

Still got about another half an hour to go with the typing. Hope to pop back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-12-2008, 07:42 PM   #13

I'm a late arrival today folks due to my night shifts.
Liz, so sorry to hear about Ebony you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you'll do what is best for her.
Rained all day here today, but there was hard frost on my car after my shift this morning. Guess I'll have to prepare for all events
Getting a little less panicky about the 25th as my internet buys come via my ever-smiling postie. He's a great lad, really puts himself out for the customers and can be relied on to be a good 'watchdog' for our little community here
Have a lovely relaxing evening all, another night of crying babies for me then a little break, phew!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
I'm a late arrival today folks due to my night shifts.
Liz, so sorry to hear about Ebony you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you'll do what is best for her.
Rained all day here today, but there was hard frost on my car after my shift this morning. Guess I'll have to prepare for all events
Getting a little less panicky about the 25th as my internet buys come via my ever-smiling postie. He's a great lad, really puts himself out for the customers and can be relied on to be a good 'watchdog' for our little community here
Have a lovely relaxing evening all, another night of crying babies for me then a little break, phew!
Sounds like a hectic night for you PP ......... do you know the total of babies you have delivered?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-12-2008, 07:49 PM   #15

Well Mags, I've been a midwife for 20 years so I guess it's in the high hundreds. I stopped counting at 300 and that was some years ago. Nothing like the thrill of a newborn's cry, I still get a buzz from it. Saying that though, I treasure my time off too. So glad I'm home for Christmas day this year. I've delivered a few Santa surprises and Millenium baby too, so I can chalk that up!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #16

That's some achievement PP! It must be such a rewarding job bringing a new life into the world ....well done!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #17

Hiya all Liz, so sorry to hear about Ebony you are all in my thoughts.

Its my day off today and I have put the Christmas lights up around the house (up down laddersetc etc). Done some food shopping.
Brought some lovely lilies
Took Sal a lovely lovely walk about 3 hours ball throwing the lot then we came back and she had a bath.
Done housework.
Ordered the turkey.
Booked a weeks holiday in Somerset next year. Taking Sal of course
Now writing Christmas cards....Had a good day

Hope everyone has had a good day.