Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread/Wednesday

Hi all. Sunny but too chilly still, only 3C. To the market in my magic glasses to get some extra cat food and other things; am looking at the pile of unaddressed Christmas cards and debating whether to do them after lunch or put off till evening when Catsey is slow....nothing really to report. Those reports of ice are a bit scary, hope all who drive are safe! Angie, my Dad was a golf nut too; would go in weather that I thought was only fit for staying indoors warm! Erin, hope Choc will be better soon.

Quiz tonight; hope to see some of you there!

Stay safe, warm and dry!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
03-12-2008, 06:45 PM   #12

Hi all - still stranded up here in the ice. Worked from home today so have had a warm day.

Snow forecast for tonight - hope it misses us.

Erin - think the idea about cod liver oil and bran is good. Perhaps if he strains it hurts? Also the soothing cream is maybe a good idea too to stop him feeling so irritated.

Yola - hope you all have a less stressful day tomorrow

See you all? for quiz tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #13

Its actually raining here, although not much, but rain all the same! still very warm though....