Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #11

Re: reggie trying it on.

I watched that film The Krays with Martin and Gary Kemp last week. Couldn't help but think about ronnie and reggie and your stories about them. They may try in on etc., but at least they aren't wicked in that way, apart from with the rodent population that is - and I for one would applaud them for that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
It is something I have often wondered but never asked the question "why is the traffic more worrying during the night"? At least where I live the traffic is vastly reduced during the night and both my cats love going out during the night, especially in summer.
Rosie, both of BMs cats are black, hence harder for a driver to see in the dark .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Rosie, both of BMs cats are black, hence harder for a driver to see in the dark .....
was just about to say that
also theres a nutter around killing cats for the fun of it. so like to keep mine in at night.