PDA

View Full Version : haven't had a mouse for ages

smudgley
29-09-2005, 10:42 PM
got home this evening and there was a dead mouse outside my front door, I came in - next thing I know it's been transported into my kitchen by a very proud cat!
Got hubby to move it & we noticed the mouse was a boy - a very big boy. Yes he had the biggest "bits" I ever did see :shock: Lucky boy. well not so lucky now (rip)

Fran
29-09-2005, 10:45 PM
Hmm we are having mouse problems too Smudgley...only here it's Maud that's bringing them in alive as little playtoys for Claude and Clooney...She then sits and watches what they are going to do with them :shock: I picked up Claude in my arms the the other day complete with mouse wriggling about in his mouth :shock: :shock: :shock:

Moli
29-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Hmm we are having mouse problems too Smudgley...only here it's Maud that's bringing them in alive as little playtoys for Claude and Clooney...She then sits and watches what they are going to do with them :shock: I picked up Claude in my arms the the other day complete with mouse wriggling about in his mouth :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Pk, I can just imagine it :lol: , what a good mum Maud is bringing playmates in for her babies...

smudgley
29-09-2005, 10:50 PM
We have got a few mice about because we have got chickens & ducks - but my cats have been quite good recently & haven't brought any back.

Moli
29-09-2005, 10:54 PM
One of my cats brough a mouse in, and I didn't noticed till I saw Tara throwing something in the air and catching it!!!

Mags
29-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Cassie is still going through the big moth stage :roll:

Fran
29-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Clooney's favourite snack at the minute is daddy long legs

Moli
29-09-2005, 10:59 PM
[quote="Pretty Kitty"]Clooney's favourite snack at the minute is daddy long legs[/qu?

Mine like them, but always leave the legs... :shock:

Fran
29-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Yeah he does and he gets them in his mouth between his teeth and they are still buzzing and thrashing the legs around :shock:

Mags
29-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Yuk....stop it you two!! :shock:

Jac
30-09-2005, 07:47 AM
C-Fur is into blue bottles. He does a good job catching them too :lol: then he plays with them before going for the crunch :shock: