PDA

View Full Version : Skye

bobbie3917
29-09-2005, 08:51 PM
as Luke has just asked me about Skye i thought i would tell you all

Skye has been at her breeders for about 5 months now in the hope that she would have a good time with her stud cat and come back to me with babies, well there has been no luck at all, the breeder has tried every thing, keeping them together 24/7, only putting her in with him when in call, letting her call close by him and then putting her back in on the next call, she has been to the vet and there is no infections. the stud has proven him self

so the breeder has now given me another option. she has a litter of kittens there right now, i can have the pick of 1 of them and she keeps Skye and get her done. i can have skye back and also a pick of 1 of the kittens but i have to have skye done. or we keep trying.

well i cant have 3 cats right now, so i think i will say that we will pick a kitten, i would love to have Skye back but i dont think she will ever really love the dogs like Scarlott does and i cant live in a house if every1 dont get on.

so come on you lot what you u do??

Moli
29-09-2005, 09:00 PM
If she doesn't like the dogs Nat, it would be better to get a kitten..

Luke
29-09-2005, 09:04 PM
i agree Nat, i think it would be best for all interests to rehome Skye if she doesnt get on with the dogs

Jac
29-09-2005, 09:08 PM
5 months is a long time not to live in a home. If she doesn't get on with the dogs..................I would go with the kitten option

Fran
29-09-2005, 09:19 PM
It's a tough decision Nat...and you have enough on your plate at the minute so I would take the easiest option as you do not need any extra stress right now. So decide which would be the easiest for you...Good luck and let us know what you decide :-)

Mags
29-09-2005, 09:46 PM
I think you should do what your heart tells you Nat....good luck in your decision....

bobbie3917
29-09-2005, 10:34 PM
thanks all
i have to phone the breeder after the 2nd of Oct so when i know u will knoe