PDA

View Full Version : It could only happen to Clementine

Luke
23-09-2005, 12:06 AM
well all evening we have noticed the lack of Clementine we asumed that she had gone off for a wander as it was a walm evening, well i go to have a look in the garden at about 7 ish and notice one of the rabbits was still in the run and the hutch door was open still, well i thought nothing of it, it came at about 10 oclock we began to worry, she went missing for a week last time so when she wasnt in sight we sort of got a very bad feeling, but 10 minutes ago we had settles she wasn't coming home for tonight at least, so i let out the dogs for a last wee, mums on the phone and i was just eating some scones, and the dogs started barking at the rabbit hutch, go outside think they are completley nuts per usual, but i hear this meowing and im like whats that noise, i hear it again i look into the rabbit hutch and wonder why thi sparticular bunny which had been in the run in the afternoon, was sitting looking rather disgruntled in the run area of the hutch, so i dubiouslly open the bedroom part door, and who is there sitting in all her glory, poor Clementine had been locked in the rabbit hutch since roughgly 6 oclock so thats about 6 hours!!!!!!!!!
Now a wild small animal wouldnt stand a chance with her, yet she obviouslly knows the difference between the pets :lol:
But yes only Clementine could get herself locked in a rabbit hutch for 6 hours! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mags
23-09-2005, 09:02 AM
:lol: Poor Clementine really is adventurous Luke and does like to worry you!
I'm glad she was safe though...

Moli
23-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Poor rabbit, fancy being evicted by a cat!!! :roll: :?

Fran
23-09-2005, 09:39 AM
You've got to laugh Luke....pets are so funny. At our house the rabbits usually get evicted for Maddie to lie in their hutches :roll: