PDA

View Full Version : Major fight

Kazz
14-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Now the back bedroom is where the computer is it also houses Oscar and Cleos food and water - although they roam the house with the dogs - the back bedroom was the ideal spot (reasonably dog safe zone)

Now apart from the computer there is a chair (old dining room one) a box with two cushions, a cat bed you know h those bean bag sorts. And the computer chair. The floor is laminated and they adore lying there or the landing there is no door on the bedroom now.
They have access to the other bedroom - but not the guest room as my nieces sleep in there and don't think its fair to have the cats in there. Anyhow in the bedroom they can go in is a double bed with quilt a chair and a big bean bag - for them. They can also sleep on the stairs - sofa, chair, in fact everywhere,

So tonight what happens my two dozy they have a major fight over sleeping on a tea towel. :roll: Cleo is on it and Oscar wants it. :? There is now clumps of cat fur floating everywhere.

Cats who'd have 'em :roll:

Fran
14-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Typical :roll: They are worse than children at times :shock: :-D

Kazz
14-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Of course they are children don't have cat fur that gets EVERYWHERE :shock:

Moli
14-09-2005, 09:36 PM
I have that kind o thing with Leo and Merlin...If one has it the other one wants it!!!

Kazz
14-09-2005, 09:43 PM
And how old pary tell are your two? Mine have had 23 years to learn to live together :shock:

Moli
14-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Leo the oldie nearly 11, Merlin is a young fit 2 year old, who knows he is fitter than Leo...They have some real spats, and being semi long haired have tufts of fur eveywhere...

Would have thought your two would have got over all that by now.. :roll:

Kazz
14-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Just what you've got to look forward to at least another 12+ years of it or on the brighter side another 21+ :-D Heee Heee I feel better now :-D

Moli
14-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Thanks Kazz...Looking forward to the next 12+ :roll: especially as I will be an oldie by then!!! :(

Who's the boss Cleo or Oscar?

Kazz
14-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Depends on whats happening Cleo will push him out of the way for food - things she wants he moves, he won't jump on the bed if she's there he either goes up the other side or hops on from the bottom and if he has to pass her goes very very slowly (as if she can't see him :roll: ) But if he's there first she will even jump on him to get up and walk all over him literally. :?

But if its with another cat (when younger) then Oscar. He tolerated no nonsense outside.

But day to day life Cleo for certain. He rarely bothers her but when she pushes her luck he has been known to "beat her up" but because he is about 1/3rd of her size again he gets blamed even if it is her fault for pushing him. :roll:

Karen

Moli
14-09-2005, 10:31 PM
They sound like a pair of naughty kids..!!Bet life's never dull with them in the house...

Jac
15-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Thats made me smile this morning. Sounds like my brother and me years ago :lol: