PDA

View Full Version : Purdie missing..

Moli
05-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Purrdie has gone missing, Jac has searched the house and cannot find her, she is now out looking for her...

Mags
05-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Oh no! I hope she didn't manage to get outdoors :? I hope you find her Jac......check in any drawers and cupboards that have been opened......

Moli
05-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Jac thinks she may have got out, she is so frightened, she would jusy run, but as she has never been outside could see why she would run out the door...They can get into the smallest places,,,

Kazz
05-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Hope she finds her okay searched my memory for fav hiding places of my two when younger.

Under the bed
Under the duvet on the bed
In the airing cupboard
Under the sofa
In the washing basket
In the dirty washing basket
Back of any drawers opened
Back of any drawers at all
In the drawers
In the shoe cupboard if you have one or understairs cupboard
Somewhere in the computer desk- on the paper behind the printer - on top of the computer
Bottom shelf of the TV unit
In any boxes
In shopping bag
Have you opened a suitcase? Check there
Having a bath panel fitted lifted any floorboards?
Top shelf of the wardrobe in the wardrobe?
Any kitchen cupboards
Willthink of other placesI have found mine over the years

But you should have her by then

Fran
05-09-2005, 05:36 PM
OMG Jac and I have just pm'd you I hadn't read this thread. Please God you find her......fingers crossed, let us know as soon as you have any info...I'm sure a cat that has never been outside before wouldn't go far it would be too frightened......Good luck

Jac
05-09-2005, 05:56 PM
C-fur has gone missing too........ Holly ****e

Talk about lucky white heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decided to move the bed. Hey presto found the two little ****s!!! I'm going to kill them!!!!! :-D :-D

I never thought I would be so happy to hear scratching!!! Then they looked up. They had been snuggled up together in an empty box, needless to say it was the only one I hadn't looked in.
Need to phone back the cat protection, sspca and police. O'h yeh micro chipping comes to mind :lol:

Thanks everyone.

Fran
05-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Ohh so glad you found them Jac....your nerves must be in tatters!! Pour yourself a stiff drink and give the kitties a big cuddle :-)

Kazz
05-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Cough Cough - where was the first place on my list :wink:

I shall say no more. :roll:

Jac
05-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Ive already done both of the above PK. Great minds and all that :D

Mags
05-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Ohhh so very pleased you've found them both Jac...I didn't want to go away tomorrow not knowing...
They don't have to be very old to be little rascals do they :roll:

Kazz
05-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Always look under the bed :-D

bobbie3917
05-09-2005, 06:39 PM
so glad you found them Jac
and i agree with Kazz when every i cant find mine they are under 1 of the beds

Jac
05-09-2005, 06:40 PM
kazz, thanks but I had looked, just forgot about the boxes :shock: we never use them!

Kazz
05-09-2005, 06:45 PM
I refer you to point 13, :-D

Mags
05-09-2005, 07:19 PM
I think I'll put your list up in my kitchen Kazz.....may come in useful :-D

Kazz
05-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Its 23 years of living with Mrs Houdini l mean Cleo if there is a hole or a box or anything she's there.

She went under the floorboards when I lived in a flat and came out downstairs (which was the neighbours flat) don't ask. :roll:

She disapeared for a day when she was about 5 where was she shut in behind the drawers in the chest of drawers fast asleep uphased by the panic.
She'd obviously got into the drawer then climbed back through to the back. :roll:

When she was about 3 she moved into the suitcase and my other half at the time had put the case (including cat) back up on top of the wardrobe. That took a while to work out. :shock:

I forgot to add to my list when she went into the loft she must have climbed the the ladder behind me then stayed up there luckily it only took a few hours to find her as we could hear her. :-D She does climb ladders even now. :roll:

Then there are numerous under bed in boxes-on top of wadrobe incidents.

Oh and her favourite getting into the quilt cover between the quilt and the cover how she gets in past the buttons or pressstuds is beyond me. But she is often to be found in the quilt. The first I know of it is when she gets my toes. :roll:

Fran
05-09-2005, 07:58 PM
:lol: @ Cleo - you have to admire her myschievous personality!!

Jac
05-09-2005, 07:59 PM
LOL at all of the above :-D

Kazz
05-09-2005, 08:27 PM
You thought Oscar had personality you have to meet Cleo. :-D

Moli
05-09-2005, 09:38 PM
You thought Oscar had personality you have to meet Cleo. :-D

She sounds brilliant Kazz...You list is going up on my fridge too....