PDA

View Full Version : Wierdiest/oddest thing your cat does

Kazz
18-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Whats the wierdist/oddest thing your cat does?

Cleo will insist on sleeping while lying on my hand/arm at night- she won't rest until some part of her can touch some part of me.

Oscar drinks his water while holding his bowl down with his foot. ie he puts his foot in his water bowl, :-D Then walks round with a wet foot.

Fran
18-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Well Sylvester has to have access to outdoors at night else he will howl and howl until the entire household is awake to let him out. Matilda has an obsession with scratching furiously at the pantry door but open it up for her and she isn't interested in going in :? and Maud is obsessed with feeding Claude and Clooney who are now 5 monthe old :shock:

Mags
18-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Cassie always brings her toy mouse up to bed with her.....but won't touch it during the day :roll:

shonedek
18-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Wazzy my old girl likes to sit in the fridge and wont come out till you give her a treat.

Mo gets under the duvet and then puts his head on pillow and will sleep like that till morning

Luke
19-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Clementine likes to sleep in the sink when people are cooking, i think she does it just to be awkward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smudgley
19-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Smudge suckles from the dog! Has done since she was tiny . (gross I know)

Mitten STILL goes to our old house - even though we've lived here nearly a year.

Emily licks people all the time.

Jac
19-08-2005, 01:25 PM
He sits on my shoulder and eats my hair, plays with my ear then scratches