PDA

View Full Version : Yuk

Luke
18-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Well mum had to go out at 5am to pick relatives up from the air port, she rarely drives any more, but decided to do this.
Anyway she let the dogs out etc, and opened the window for Clementine to come and go, we really need a cat flap, but it would cost a fortune to have it fitted in the french windows, anyway i was tucked up quite happy in bed, and when i woke up, i felt something on my foot, thought it was the cat, looked and there was a Huge, filthy dead rat strewn on my bed!!!!!!! YUK
there in the corner with a little bit of blood dripping from her chin and licking her lips was cloementine looking quite satisfied.
Well after getting over the shock and discarding of this creature, i began to clean up the trail of blood all the way through the house, cant get it off the cream carpets in the spare room, dont know why she took it in there, but it was so disgusting, this rat was huge!!!

Jeanette
18-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Luke!!!!!

But awwwwwwwwww Clementine brought you a gift :-D

Mags
18-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Yukkkkk!! I would make sure your bedroom door was shut from now on Luke :roll:

Fran
18-08-2005, 02:15 PM
:shock: think I'd have a little chat with Clementine about bringing you a cleaner pressie next time Luke :lol:

Maybe too late now as it will have dried but salt is very good for getting blood out of things....

Jac
18-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Hi Luke
I really think you should move. You just have one disaster, or distruction every day :roll:

Mags
18-08-2005, 06:10 PM
:lol: @Whacky

Luke
18-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi Luke
I really think you should move. You just have one disaster, or distruction every day :roll:
Yep, life full fo drama, but this house is home so...
She had a baby rat earlier on this afternoon, slung at my feet whilst cleaning out the rabbits and guinea-pigs, disgusting, but thats cats...

Mags
18-08-2005, 06:43 PM
I think my Cassie must be a little angel up to Clementine Luke!

Luke
18-08-2005, 08:44 PM
I think my Cassie must be a little angel up to Clementine Luke!
Well she has just came in with another, YES another baby rat, she must have found a nest somewhere
Best wishes

Mags
18-08-2005, 08:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....try giving her a tin of Whiskas Luke!

Fran
18-08-2005, 08:57 PM
:lol: @ Mags!!!