PDA

View Full Version : No fresh air allowed in my house!

smudgley
08-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Hubby has taken the children away for a week in our caravan. So I'm on my own. (which is quite nice & I intend to do a few jobs whilst they are away) The only problem I have is Emily & Smudge have taken to hunting again & are bringing in mice & frogs daily. Dead ones I can cope with - but a live mouse running round my living room is just not on. A frog hopping round my kitchen (leaving a trail of blood from a wounded leg :shock: ) is not on. But not a problem when you've got a hubby to deal with it. So whilst he's away it's windows closed / catflaps locked & cats in "BY INVITATION ONLY" when I open the doors for them.
I will look a right prune phoning my dad up at 11pm to ask him to deal with a mouse :roll:

Mags
08-08-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm just the same Smudgley....I can cope with them being brought into the house if hubby gets rid of them, but no way can I do it! :(

Hope you enjoy your peace and quiet!

Fran
08-08-2005, 06:09 PM
:lol: @ Smudgley..

Luke
08-08-2005, 06:13 PM
my mum is the same, doesnt bother me, carrier bag on the hadn pick up, roll up bag and sling in the wheely
LOL
Best wishes

smudgley
08-08-2005, 06:15 PM
The other night I heard something in the kitchen - took a look & it was a mouse running around having a smack across it's bottom every 10 seconds from Emily. Got hubby to deal with that! An hour or 2 later I heard something else - went to look and there's a trail of blood in the kitchen & a froggy sat up the corner with a war wound :shock: to his leg. Got hubby to deal. THEN! I hear something in the loft (we're in a bungalow & the cats climb onto the conservatory & into the loft through the loft window) went to investigate & it's Emily with half a mouse :roll:

But we can't help but love 'em :!:

Mags
08-08-2005, 06:55 PM
As if you haven't got enough to do Smudgley! :roll:

bobbie3917
08-08-2005, 07:18 PM
im so glad that mine are in door cats only

Jeanette
08-08-2005, 07:26 PM
THAT is one of the reasons, why Oliver is an indoor cat :)

Mags
08-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Cassie caught a poor little bird today.....it was dead so there was nothing I could do to save it :(

Fran
08-08-2005, 07:50 PM
:cry: