PDA

View Full Version : can you help Denis

Bengal Babe
03-08-2005, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't usually do this but it has sickend me something terrible

there is a cat called Denis who is from the Kent area who was taken from his garden and savaged by a dog

this is his GENUINE story from the owners of Cat Chat - be warned his photo is shown and it will tear you apart - the poor poor little boy -

here is the Cat Chat link and it is under General and title Please help Denis - Genuine appeal

http://www.catchat.org/forum.html

you will have to cut and past the link - please forgive me for posting this but I feel at a time like this all cat lover should pull together -

the money is to pay the vet bill as the owners are uninsured and the money is payed directly to the vets - it is to help with his on going treatment to get him well- how would you feel if it was one of your precious Fur kids ? -

the sad this is no body wants to know about this - the local papers & the police are not interested in what has happend - that there is a Saffie in the Kent area that took this cat from his garden terrorised and left him for dead - he is now left with horrific injuries -
I feel strongly about this and wanted others to know what this dog has done to poor Denis - who is lucky to be alive