PDA

View Full Version : Cat, dog and mouse

Vix
30-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Hi everyone haven't been on much but i just thought i'd share this with you....
After a hectic week and morning (broken down cars, don't ask!!!) i though i'd relax in front of laptop.
So anyway Khera(husky) jumps off sofa and goes into the kitchen to greet Peggy (moggy) who then gives her a mouse that she just brought in. Lovely!!! So i spend the next 20minutes trying to get the poor thing out of her mouth.
Peggy sits there looking quite happy, after all mummy, daddy and khera are all fighting over the present she brought home, it must be good. Pah
I'm expecting 3 tomorrow. One for each of us.
Oh the joys of being a cat owner!!!

Jeanette
30-07-2005, 09:31 PM
:shock: :shock: I'm so glad Oliver is an indoor cat :lol:

Vix
30-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Hi OM. The last one she let loose in the house. It tormented me and the dog for days before i caught it. That one was absolutely fine though. Rip todays mouse.

Kazz
30-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Its a blinking nightmare isn't it mice being brough home :-D luckily my two don't bother now they are older.

Vix
30-07-2005, 09:39 PM
One of the cats where i used to live used to catch crisp packets in the garden and bring them in. He was a BIIIIIGGG boy. A five padded polydactol.

Fran
30-07-2005, 09:42 PM
:-D Mice, birds, frogs and even a RAT!! have been brought home for me recently :roll:

Vix
30-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Oh actually Khera and Peggy slept with a frog the other night. We came down and it was sat on OH's Ipod on the floor. He was not impressed. Frog was fine....just a bit fluffy from my carpet.

Jeanette
30-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Oh actually Khera and Peggy slept with a frog the other night. We came down and it was sat on OH's Ipod on the floor. He was not impressed. Frog was fine....just a bit fluffy from my carpet.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fran
30-07-2005, 10:46 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mags
31-07-2005, 10:22 AM
I get the occassional mouse and fish too :roll: Yuk!!