PDA

View Full Version : Sam can you help??

Fran
25-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Think I may have worried Kazz :roll: Unintentionally :roll: Should eye drops be kept in the fridge or not????

shonedek
25-07-2005, 12:53 AM
the answer to that is it depends on the drops.Some should be kept chilled while others it dosnt matter.I always keep mine in a cool place not the fridge unless its the Eye Envy which must be in the fridge.Has that made the matter worse :)

Fran
25-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Don't know which eye drops she has Sam. In the human world the eye drops for conjunctivitis are usually kept in the fridge. I routinely keep eye drops in fridge unless it specifies otherwis :?

shonedek
25-07-2005, 12:57 AM
right just read the post where Kazz is a little worried.Is what your using drops or a cream in a orange squeezy tube.Drops should be kept cool but if they need to be chiled it will say on the bottle..If its the squeezy tube then its room temperature.Hope this puts you at ease :)

Fran
25-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Thanks Sam, hope Kazz is still on as she was having 'kitten's' earlier 'scuse the pun :lol:

shonedek
25-07-2005, 01:07 AM
its always a worry but anything from vets that needs to be kept in the fridge is normally written very clearly on the bottle.Cat drops aint normally kept in the fridge,not the ones ive come across.
If it treatment for conjuntivitus its normally a cream in a tube that when it goes on the eye it goes to liquid and this to isnt a fridge job.It all depends what the vets have given Kazz .

Fran
25-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Thanks Sam...

Looks like they don;t need to go in the fridge Kazz!!!!
Speak to Sam and see what it is the vet has given you :-)

Kazz
25-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Thank you Sam and by the way Ben's acces to dogweb is denied now and my feet are always on the ground but I do worry about them. :-D

Night pk and thanks Kazz

Fran
25-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Nite Kazz!!