PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Bengal Babe
23-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi I'm new to this forum - I roam many others also -but it is always good to get several opnions on things

my name is Gail - I have 3 cats - :D plus two at Rainbow Bridge :(
Thai is a Beautiful tabby DSH female aged 3
Zubin is a Brown Marble male Bengal aged 17.5 months
and Zebedee is brown Spotty male Bengal aged 6.5 months

Beau was Thai's litter brother also a fantastic tabby - he went to the bridge on the 10th January 2004 aged 21 months - FIP took him from me :( :( :(

Zak was Zubin's litter brother - he was a brown spotty bengal - he was taken to the bridge on the 31st January 2005 2 weeks B4 his 1st Birthday :( an RTA took him from me :( :( :(

yes I let my boys out - Thai goes out and I couldn't keep the lads locked up -it is not fair on them - we live on a quiet cul-de-sac this is what hurts more when he was taken -

Zeb loves the garden - and I will need sedation when he eventually climbs the fence - my heart is in my mouth every time I see them out the front (Thai & Zubin)- as I write 2 lads are playing ball in the road -that is how quite it is - so WHY did I loose Zak ?????????????????? - it breaks my heart -

OH I am from Birmingham West Midlands and I am a Cat Slave

and that is me and my babies - there are some pics of Zeb on cat beds -

Gail xx

PS Zebedee is Zubin's Half brother they have the same Daddy (and boy is he a handsome Devil - I love him )

Mags
23-07-2005, 01:14 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/9.gif
Hi Gail, welcome to Catpages!
We will look forward to seeing lots of pics of your beautiful cats!

Fran
23-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Hi Gail :smt039

Welcome to cat pages, I hope you enjoy it here....

Zebedee is gorgeous!! It must be difficult for you to let your babies out...but well done for allowing them their freedom :-)

sakuya
23-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Hi Gail :D I'm also new here :D Your Bengals sound beautiful. I think they have the most amazing coat patterns, so striking.

Bengal Babe
23-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Thank you for the welcome -

just watching Zubin rolling round on the neighbours drive - he has got no dignatiy

sakuya
23-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Dignity! there is no such thing today lol. Just had kitten buyers around to visit a kitten that they are collect in a few weeks time and wouldn't you know it, my beloved little kitten sat up on the chair, proudly showing off his little lipstick to them as if to say "look what I've got" to his new mum :(

Fran
23-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Lol...they're worse that children for embarrasing you :shock:

Jeanette
23-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi Gail

Welcome to CP :D

Bellakatz
23-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Hello Gail :-D :-D

Glad little Zeb is over his op...
And Maestro sends you and Zeb sloppy headbutts :-D :-D

Bengal Babe
23-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Mae's heatbutts are lovingly received - he is my little stud Muffin -

can Zubin have some too - he is his Daddy aswell -xxx

Bellakatz
23-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Dignity! there is no such thing today lol. Just had kitten buyers around to visit a kitten that they are collect in a few weeks time and wouldn't you know it, my beloved little kitten sat up on the chair, proudly showing off his little lipstick to them as if to say "look what I've got" to his new mum :(

Lol@ Kat
Bless him :shock:

Moli
23-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi , warm welcome to catpages...

belladiablo
25-07-2005, 12:39 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely to see you on here!

Suexxx