PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke
21-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Wewll today mum, and the witches of eastwick (all my elder sisters :roll:) wne t shopping anyways we passed that new pet shop, remember the one with the kittens.
ANyways i was mortified when i looked in the 'rabbit hutch' they were kept in and there it was!!!!
There was one of the little tortie and white kittens.......dead!!!!!!!!
And the other three look as if they have cat flu.
The RSPCA and CPL have been informed./
Anyways when we saw this we told the desk girl she came with a carrier bag! yes a carrier bag placed the tiny body in it, and dumped it in the rubbish bin at the front of the sho which is for customers garbage!!!!!!!!!!!
So mother of Lu-1 went absoloutley crazy at the woman, and we were aksed to leave the shop.
My mum clearly stated that the kittens had cat flu and itr was plain for any fool to see, and the woman said well the new owners can deal with them, we only sell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM FURIOUS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And the poor dead kitten and the other kittens having to watch their sibling die :( :( :( :( :( :(

Moli
21-07-2005, 10:37 PM
That is an awful thing to see Luke, glad you mum reported them, just hope the rspca and cpl will do something...

Fran
21-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Luke, get intouch with your local council first thing in the morning and tell them exactly what you have told us......this is disgusting :evil:

Luke
21-07-2005, 10:57 PM
i know, it is completely unexceptable, Pets@Home are terrible but they dont stock puppies and kittens, our local best pet shop Hobdays doesnt sell kittens and puppies due to the asses that used to by them in jest, anyways
Mother of Lu-01 rang the council earlier on and they are going to spring a visit on them.
I hope that desk girl rots in hell

Kazz
22-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Luke Pm me the name of the shop will you. I am in B'ham and my OH's brother works for the Enviormental health - something high up Lord knows what but certain he has some contact with Coventry.

Karen

bobbie3917
22-07-2005, 12:39 AM
i know this sounds bad but i hope no 1 buys them cos if they are left with them they will think again before buying more in, its so sad
i hate seeing any pets sold by pet shops and im glad it dont happen with kittens and pups mucharound here

Bellakatz
22-07-2005, 08:22 AM
This is so cruel :( :(
Those poor poor kittens :( :( :(

The shop needs closing down

belladiablo
22-07-2005, 10:37 AM
:cry:
Poor little baby!

It is stressful enough on a poor little baby, moving away from all that is familiar..............without a pet shop in between!

Fran
07-08-2005, 11:26 PM
How did you get on with the Pet shop saga Luke?

Luke
08-08-2005, 10:53 AM
well aparently this new pet shop has been accused of doing so at their old premises, and by the time the RSPCA moved in the kittens dissapeared, i don't know where too.
I still feel guilty about not taking one away, but like mum said if you brought one your funding them to do it again!
Best wishes

Fran
08-08-2005, 12:07 PM
yes, if people stopped buying pets from pet shops they would be forced to stop selling them.....

Mags
09-08-2005, 11:41 AM
I bought Sam from a pet shop about 20 years ago and nearly all pet shops sold kittens, puppies and small animals then....