PDA

View Full Version : Very funny story

Luke
17-07-2005, 11:24 AM
As you know Clementine came from my mums best friend, who has a pedigree tortie point mitted ragdoll, and when she was callling, my mums friend little 4 year old picked her up and let her 'play' in the garden!!!
Well she did go and play, supposedly with next door's Burmese cross BSH, and that would make sense as their neighbours Burmese cross BSH, is a sandy sort of colour and so were Clems brothers, she came out a tortie we think from her mum being a tortie colour point and her dad supposeldy being a solid, thus a pure tortie and she has three feet wich are mitted like a ragdoll, although the 'mits' are cream LOL
Anyways, yesterday my cousin snad her friend had come 'visiting' anyways her feidn picked up CLementine and she inherited the ragdoll gene of going completely floppy in your arms!!!!
So my cousins friend picked her up, and tru to form she went limp, i heard a scream went to see what was the matter, and my couins friend was nearly in tears, she said "I think i've broken you cats back"
I couldnt believe it, i walked away laughing my head off.
The densenss of some people LOL

Mags
17-07-2005, 11:28 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Luke
17-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Mags, u know what got me, how the hell could u even think it is possible to break a cats back by picking it up?

Mags
17-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Was your cousin's friend very young Luke?

Luke
17-07-2005, 11:35 AM
No, she was 15, which scares me that she thought it was able to practically cripple a cat thru picking it up!!!

bobbie3917
17-07-2005, 12:26 PM
just thought i would let you know Luke that ragdolls dont go floppy any more than any other type of breed. you may get 1 that does it all the time and you may get 1 that never does it just like any other type of cat