PDA

View Full Version : affordable bengals

luggage16
15-07-2005, 02:51 PM
hi, sorry for a double post (i've posted similar message in the wanted section),
I have fallen head over heels in love with bengals but wouldnt be able to afford to buy pedigree and was wondering if anybody had any idea of if there is another way? Do pet quality bengals get sold for less than show quality and if so roughly how much would they be? What about half breeds?
Thanks

Sam

Bellakatz
16-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Hello
I have an older boy that is available for rehoming
He is a two year old marble Bengal
He is one that i have bred but has now come back to me

As a responsible breeder i always take back cats that i have bred when the owners can no longer keep them
He is fully vaccinated and has had his little boys bits taken away

He loves people but can get a little over excited and give you a little nip
He needs to go to a home with no other cats and a garden that he can explore

To the right home he would be free :-D :-D

Azz
16-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Hi Sam

As Bellakatz has mentioned, ex studs or queens can prob be picked up 'cheaper' or sometimes free.

However most Bengal Kittens will be around the prices you have been told, and I would be supsicious about people selling them for less - as they may not be registered and may actually be crosses and not real pedigrees.

Most reputable breeders would have paid quite a bit for their queen or stud (or stud fee) hence Bengals are normally a bit more expensive.

Jmo

smudgley
16-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Hi Bellakatz - I would seriously be interested in your boy. Is there no way he could live with other cats?

Bellakatz
16-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi ya Smudgely

I have pm you :-D :-D

belladiablo
16-07-2005, 07:43 PM
I know of a lovely girl who deals with welfare cases for Bengals, not sure of prices, or if they are free, will pm you her email soon!

Suexxx

luggage16
16-07-2005, 07:55 PM
bella thats great - please do! I wouldnt mind if they were a year or so already - is some respects it would be better as we are both at work through the day