PDA

View Full Version : Oscar and the eye drops

Kazz
14-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Well Oscar had his first lot of drops in tonight - and I haee to say he was brilliant I sat on the floor in the living room he came and lay by me :-D I got the cotton wool and the cooled (previously boiled water) and wiped and cleaned all around his eye - he just lay there not moving.

Then I got the drops out and dropped one drop in his eye he blinked shook his head but lay there I did another drop (2 drops twice a day) and he just looked at me I sort of rubbed his eye together so it was all over his eye and he still lay there. I have just cleaned his eye before popping on here and he was fine - so no towel no 2nd pair of hands - no help reuired and I have a feeling he won't give me any trouble at all. He seemed to know I was rying to help. Daft old soul. :wink:

Jeanette
14-07-2005, 07:08 PM
AWwwwwww Oscar you are such a good boy :)

Kazz
14-07-2005, 07:11 PM
He is J I will try and get a picture - his eye looks terrible really really sore. :( it must be annoying him but he was as good as gold. I do love that cat. :roll:

He is asleep now at my feet I have ousted the dogs because he is a little under the weather too - might be the warm weather itself, or feeling a little run down.

Karen

Jeanette
14-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Awww ickle Oscar :(

Wot's up with his eyes Karen?

Mags
14-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Awwwww what a good boy Oscar!
Glad to hear you managed it alright Kazz...

Vix
14-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Oh what a good boy. Just remembered a friends cat had that and it took 3 of us to give him eye drops. And we all ended up wounded.hehehe

Kazz
14-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks all. Hello J he his eye was not quite right yesterday took him to the vets and he has conjuntivitis :( in his left eye.

We have drops to put in :shock: but he is a total babe - soo good he just lay there and watched me :-D purring as I did it.

Jeanette
14-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Awww poor baby :(

Am glad he's so good about the eyedrops.... Let's hope it lasts :D

Kazz
14-07-2005, 09:27 PM
The worst I can forsee is he will get fed up with me. :roll:

Moli
14-07-2005, 10:30 PM
What a good boy..wish mine were that good...