PDA

View Full Version : Lost, stolen or strayed?

Luke
05-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Clementine a 2 and a half year old tortoiseshell has dissapeared.
She darted out yesterday and hasnt been seen since, most people may be thinking oh it has only been a day and a half she has been out for, it isnt odd. Well yes it is, Clementine is a soul house cat, never leaving the garden.
We are very very worried about her, and a reward will be given for her safe return.
She is a 2 and a half year old tortoisehsell, she has an almost pure black rear leg, the other three have creamy toes, she has a crem losenge on her throat, and one white whisker amongst all black whiskers. She is neutered, and microchipped. SHe is fairly short haired, but with a bushy tail. She is a small built cat, and not very sociable, she is a bit wild and mardy, so could be considered a bit wild.
She is of normal build, and is a typical tortie. She was wearing a pink collar with a little greean and yellow imbossed pattern on, and it bore a disk saying "I am microchipped, please scan me" or something to that effect.
She is very precious and we are going out of our minds with worry.
She dissapeared on the 4/7/2005 between 6 and 7:35 in the morning, she was lost in the Wyken area of Coventry, and a reward will be given for her safe return.
Here are some recent pictures
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Lu-1/Picture256.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Lu-1/Picture258.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Lu-1/All%20pets/Picture264.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Lu-1/All%20pets/Picture044.jpg

Please PM me if u have any details, and also feel free to cross post, this cat must be returned safely
Best wishes

Mags
05-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Hi Luke.....I'm sorry there has been no sighting of Clementine yet, did you contact the Rescues and vet?

Fran
05-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Hi Luke, try not to panic. Get some adverts in the local newspapers......Let us know how it goes. We are thinking of you........

Moli
05-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Hope she turns up soon luke....

Luke
05-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Well rang the local vets, the RSPCA, PDSA, CPL and now we are ringin a few more vets, and regrettably the council to see if they have.. picked..up..any..erm corpes' matching her description, i am prinitng of posters as we speak, we are giving her until tommorow, and if she not back we will put addsa in the papers etc, we are going to take a drive roudn where we live later on and put the posters in shops etc.
Please cross psot this anywhere u can think of, it will be much appreciated
best wishes

Fran
06-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Any news on Clementine yet Luke?

Luke
06-07-2005, 02:28 PM
not a thig, i have had a few people cross postung about her, and would greatly appreciate if u lot could too
best wishes

smudgley
07-07-2005, 07:00 PM
I work in Warwickshire & have a lot of contacts in Coventry. I'll ask around if anyone has any news. Hope she turns up soon. :cry:

Luke
07-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Oh Smudgely that would be great, a little news though.
The other night We knoced a few doors last night,in the street next to ours, and there was an odd couple.
The woman asked what was the matter we asked if she had seen a tortoisshell cat, and she said oh the tortie from Dalton Gardens, and we said no thats another one.
Her face dropped, all of a sudden her husband came out, he said "Whats the matter Anne" she replied these people have lost a tortie from Dalton Gardens, and he said ooh ther one that sits on our wall, and she said no it had a pink collar, and she said the pink collar bit thru gritted teeth.
When we said that all the authoritties and animal charitiies etc had been infomred they kept trying to shut the door, telling us they would let us know.
It is a bit strange how a neighboursa tortie whom is an exact double of clementine except for a ginger spot on her nose, dissapeared last week, came hoem Sunday Morning, and then our tortie the exact double dissapears Monday Morning.
This sounds oh to strange, i really dont no what to do, Advice please
This sounds really odd to me, help what should i do?

Mags
08-07-2005, 09:51 AM
That does sound strange Luke.....I would wander around their road a few times at different times of the day to see if you can spot anything.......
Good luck!

Luke
10-07-2005, 01:43 PM
SHE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran
10-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Oh Luke that is GREAT news!!!!!!!!!! Have you discovered what happened to her? I bet she is glad to be home :-)

Jeanette
10-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Great news Luke :)

Mags
10-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Great news Luke, where did you find her?

Kazz
10-07-2005, 06:21 PM
How, where and when? just three questions Luke.

Luke
10-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Well we were away at a party, and we got a phone call from our neighbours, Clem had wandered after her cats thru the cat flap.
She is super skinny, all matted fur, and deeply stressed,. She wont touch cat food so has had Tuna for brekkie and sardines for tea.
SHe is so happy to be home and is just curled up in her baskett.
We are going to take her to the vet to get a check over this week, other then all that she is fine
Best wishes

Mags
10-07-2005, 08:56 PM
So pleased she has come back to you Luke, you must be so relieved.
Good idea to get her checked out at the vet...

Moli
10-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Fantastic news Luke, so glad she is home....

Fran
10-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Brill news Luke!! Yes I would take her for a check up just to be sure she is ok :-)