PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Luke
04-07-2005, 05:58 PM
HELP
The day i feared has finnally come, Clementine our cat has dissapeared, she is strictly a house, cat confined to the back garden and no further.
This morning a parcel came, and she wandered out onto the proch and hasnt been seen since, that was at 7am this morning, i ahve got all our friends and neighbours to check our street and their gardens, sheds, garages, porches etc. And still nothing.
She ha snever gone afore, one time she went into the next door neighbourse shed and got shut in, but we have checked everywhere, outside, in the hosue, around the street, in the woods, etc nothing.
I am really worried, as she is not a going otu cat she has never encountered roads, and well what if.............
I dread to think, i really dont knwo what to do, any ideas?
Best wishes

Mags
04-07-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear Clementine has disappeared Luke, it must be worrying for you.
If she is not back tonight I suggest you contact your nearest rescue (if you have one) to see if she has been handed in....also contact your nearest vet incase someone has informed them that they have found her. Is she microchipped? The only other thing I can suggest is to post notices in local shops etc.
I do hope she turns up.....please let us know.....

Jeanette
04-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh Luke

I'm so sorry :(

I hope she returns very soon... :(

I dont know wot to suggest :?

Moli
04-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Any sign of her yet Luke?

Fran
04-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Hi Luke
Try not to panic. Even though she is a house cat she will know where she lives. She may turn up when she is hungry. Ask all neighbours to check any outbuildings and garages in case she has got locked in somewhere. Have you tried rattling her food packet/tin? She will probably turn up in a few hours hungry and wondering what all the fuss is about :roll: Keep us informed and try not to worry too much :-)

Luke
04-07-2005, 08:49 PM
All neighbours informed, searched the hosue, the garden the street, as have all of they, we have very good neighbours.
She is micro chipped and is a real whimpo i cant imagine her leaving like that, she doesnt even go toilet out in the garden, she comes into use the litter tray.
If she isnt back tommorow we are going to wring the RSPCA, and the Cats protection leuge.
We have put her dinner by an open window etc, and can onyl hope now.
I have a hospital apointment tommorow, and i tell u something if she isnt home i aint going anyhere, do u think thi sis being crazy?
Ooh if eel so uupset, i can loose her i jsut cant.
will keep u informed
Gonna have a look over the fields and woods when i take the dogs out in a bit
best wishes

Fran
04-07-2005, 08:54 PM
If she isn't home by tomorrow. Make some posters and put in all local shops, your windows, lamposts and anywhere you can think of..... You can try ringing the local cat rescue centres and even the local Police station and don't forget to try all the vets in the area.....I know it's difficult but try not to worry