PDA

View Full Version : Another cat for Smudgley

smudgley
26-06-2005, 08:23 AM
I have a new rescue in.

She is a lovely old lady - she has been living on the roof of a shop for a few months, where the shop owner has been feeding her.

She seems well & is eating ok.

She is black with white socks & I've called her Teabag. 8)

I think she'll be hard to rehome because she is old & people don't want to take on older cats. :(

Moli
26-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Poor baby, she will be okay with you ow...What will happen to her is she can't be rehomed.will you keep her?

smudgley
26-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Well she's on antibiotics for 2 weeks & we will get to know her & monitor her health, then she'll be ready for rehoming, if noone comes forward, we usually put an article in the local press & that usually does the trick :wink:

Mags
26-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Awwww it's nice to know she has been rescued and is being cared for....and hopefully won't have to spend any more winters out in the open....

I do hope someone will give her a loving home......

bobbie3917
26-06-2005, 02:55 PM
im sure she would make a great pet for an older couple
glad she is with you now

Mags
26-06-2005, 07:15 PM
She is black with white socks & I've called her Teabag. 8)
:(

Great name you've given her Smudgley :lol:

smudgley
26-06-2005, 09:13 PM
To be honest Mags someone recently posted on CD about their cat that had died & she was called Teabag & I thought it was such a wonderful name - I thought I'd use it for one of my rescue cats & then she came - dear old teabag, if a kitten was a new teabag out of the box then she has been in the pot stewing for a while :-D

Mags
26-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Awwww bless her.....she might have been unlucky enough to have been called 'Stewed' then :roll: