PDA

View Full Version : Cats in cars?

Kazz
12-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Well thought this might amuse you all. I;ve been on nights at work getting home about 5.30-5.45am. Well this morning Thursday I turned into my road to see Oscar sitting outside the corner shop at the top of the road I stopped wound the window down and called him.

I did wonder what he was doing there, its by a semi main road and he rarely ventures that far - I thought :roll:
He just strolled across the road towards me I opened the door and he just got in. A man waiting fro the shop to open said "I've seen it all now a hitchhiking cat"
Oscar just sat on the front passenger seat and I drove down the road and pulled up he hopped out. :-D

He hates the car when going to the vets etc. But this is the fourth or fifth time in about 8 years he's met me when I've done nights. Odd eh?

Does anyone elses cat hitchhike?
Karen

Moli
12-05-2005, 06:28 PM
My sons cat used to jump in my car when I visited him, trouble was once or twice he ended up coming home with me!!

Mags
12-05-2005, 07:14 PM
How strange Kazz!! The only time Cassie goes in the car is a visit to the vet or the cattery.

She has never been allowed out the front of the house as I'm always wary of the traffic so now she is content just to wander in the back gardens

Moli
12-05-2005, 09:10 PM
If my car is sitting withthe boot open they all get in.....

Mags
12-05-2005, 09:18 PM
It's easy to see why some cats end up in other towns isn't it :roll: