PDA

View Full Version : smudgleys got more kittens.

smudgley
10-05-2005, 10:56 PM
HI everyone - I don't come on here much now - there's just not enogh hours in the day. But I like to pop on now & again & have a read through the posts.
Thought I'd let you know about my latest rescues.
Remember mom & dad & 4 babies?
Well Dad & one kitten have gone to live together.
Mom has been spayed & reserved & is going Sunday.
the other 3 kittens are going Sunday too. One on his own & 2 of them together.
I took in a pregnant cat on Saturday & she is really friendly - she has been handed over from a lady who says she was hanging around in her garden for a couple of weeks, she is so sweet & yesterday she had her kittens.
Only 2 - they are lovely.
That's about it really - I'm getting more after the weekend when all these have gone. :roll:

shonedek
10-05-2005, 11:03 PM
its so sad to think of all those poor cats needing help because no one wants them.at least theres people like you to help them

Mags
10-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Hi Smudgley....I was wondering how the cats and kittens were doing. It's so nice to hear they have all got new homes to go to. So now it's on to the next lot :lol: Gosh, you only got that cat in time for the kittens, she sounds very nice.

Thanks for finding the time to come on and tell us about them all.....we love to hear all your news :D

bobbie3917
11-05-2005, 01:25 AM
thats great news that all the kittens and mam and dad found new homes and you got that new 1 just in time :D
it great to hear how ppl like you can Sam help these cats/kittens

keep up the good work

Moli
11-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Thank goodness for people like you..Hoew someone can get a cat and let it have endless kittens and not care is beyond me...Especially when they could get help to spay or neuter them....

Kazz
12-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Sounds like you're doing a great job. Glad it's all going well.

So you're loking for names starting with B now then for this litter?

smudgley
12-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Yes Kazz - 2 B girls. :-D

I like Buttercup!

Mags
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Buttercup......and Bluebell

.....sounds a bit like cows names :roll: