PDA

View Full Version : Tippy (aka demon kitten)

PaulaB
18-04-2005, 07:45 PM
I was in bed this morning watching tv before going to sleep. I have a 24" widescreen tv on a wall mount. Tippy has started to use this to bounce from book case to wardrobe. today she noticed that it bounced underneath her nicely so she used it as a trampoline and then jumped from it to my bed (about 1 1/ metres away) making the tv bounce and creak alarmingly. So I have now brought myself a nic 22" lcd for about £600 as I think it would be cheaper to have than replace plaster on a wall, a £200 dvd player and a £300 amp if the damned thing ever came of the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mags
18-04-2005, 09:16 PM
Sounds like you've got one mischievious cat there Paula......better safe than sorry :lol:

Moli
18-04-2005, 10:31 PM
I was in bed this morning watching tv before going to sleep. I have a 24" widescreen tv on a wall mount. Tippy has started to use this to bounce from book case to wardrobe. today she noticed that it bounced underneath her nicely so she used it as a trampoline and then jumped from it to my bed (about 1 1/ metres away) making the tv bounce and creak alarmingly. So I have now brought myself a nic 22" lcd for about £600 as I think it would be cheaper to have than replace plaster on a wall, a £200 dvd player and a £300 amp if the damned thing ever came of the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think tippy and my kitten oliver would make perfect partners in crime..he is a little devil too....

PaulaB
19-04-2005, 08:48 AM
She is leading her brother astray. She likes to stand on the top of doors, Socks her more chuncky brother tried it on the sitting room door. It might have worked if the door had been OPEN, he looked like something out of tom and jerry, after checking nothing but his pride was hurt I left the room and started to laugh.

Mags
19-04-2005, 08:55 AM
You've got quite a comical little family there Paula :lol: