PDA

View Full Version : kittens names please

smudgley
10-04-2005, 10:32 PM
The cat & 5 kittens didn't come in at the weekend but should be coming tomorrow. They are 6 weeks old now & are coming with their mom & dad.
That's all I know at this stage.
I need names suggestions for the kittens. I want all the names to start with the letter A. :roll:
Any ideas?

Mags
10-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Will have a think :?

Mags
10-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Right......we've got to start with our.......

Abbi ......and her cats Archie and Amber

or
Amy
Astral
Albie
Arthur
and you really must name one Azz !!

smudgley
10-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Good names - thanks Mags.

Oh I hadn't thought of Azz. Yes we must use that.

My daughter is called Ashleigh & she'd like one to be Ashleigh :?

I think I will call one Ace or Acer.

& depending how many are boys / girls - will determine what other names to pick. I like Abbi & Amy & Amber.

Mags
10-04-2005, 11:00 PM
If you thought Ashleigh was too long Smudgley you could always shorten it to Ash........I think Ashleigh is a lovely name for a girl (is she the one who broke her leg?)

smudgley
10-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Yes she is Mags & is still in plaster - hopefully it will come off soon. We have an appointment again next Tuesday. I seem to spend most of my Tuesdays at Russells Hall hospital :roll:

This is my 100th post :-D

Kazz
10-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Oh I love naming kittens and puppies right - my choices
for

Girls; Annie - Amy - Alice - Amber - Angie - Abbie - Abba-
Abigail - Ada - Agatha - Allergro - Ana - Anastasia - Angel - Annabelle - Anika - April (apt) - Ariel - Aisa - Astra - Autumn - Ava - Azrael.

Boys - Abner - Azz - Abraham - Areo - Aficat - Aladdin - Albert - Alfie - Ace -Alan - Alec - Amos - Angus - Aphro - Apollo - Aragon - Aramis - Abracrombie - Ace - Archie - A-fer - Argyle - Ari (hebrew for lion) - Acer - Armarni -Arnold - Arti - Asterix - Astro - Atlas - Atilla (if ones a little bossy) Atticus - Axel -

Karen

Kazz
10-04-2005, 11:25 PM
Congrtulations Smudgley - :-D

Abbi
11-04-2005, 09:12 AM
ok here are some ideas from me for names with letter A

Abbi - of course!!
Amber
Angel
Ally
Alice
Amelia
Amy
Annie
April
Asha

Good luck with the names Smude!

Kazz
11-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Come on hurry up tell us all about the kittens - ictures would e nice in fact pictures are a neccesity but written descriptions are acceptable :-D

Hurry up

Mags
11-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Did the kittens and mom and dad arrive today Smudgley?

Fran
11-04-2005, 10:06 PM
What's happened Smudgley? Have they come to you yet?

smudgley
11-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Guess what :roll:

Moli
11-04-2005, 10:33 PM
They didn't arrive?

smudgley
11-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Correct :!: :cry:

But they are coming tomorrow - :roll:

Mom & Dad are booked into the vets for blood test & neutering & I will be getting the kittens tomorrow teatime. I will then get mom & dad on Wed.

This evening something else took priority (another rescue cat needed sorting out & the lady who was bringing the kittens couldn't do both so it just couldn't happen)

My kids are really excited (so are me & hubby) so they better come tomorrow.

smudgley
11-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Tomorrow there will be a full report on them :-D
& Wed there will be photos posted :-D

Mags
11-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Ohhh the suspense Smudgley!!!

Make sure you come on and tell us all about them tomorrow......names as well! :lol:

smudgley
11-04-2005, 10:46 PM
I will Mags but it may not be til late.

Ashleigh may be having her plaster of tomorrow too - so it will be a whirlwind of excitement for me tomorrow.

This evening I got supplies of kitten food / toys etc. So it seems a bit real now. My pens are all ready to go - go - go. With snuggly bedding & toys & litter trays 8)

Mags
11-04-2005, 10:52 PM
What a day to look forward to!

Ashleigh's plaster seems to have been on for ages......bet she'll feel strange when it's off.

Sounds like you're well prepared for the kitties.....we'll understand if you're too busy tomorrow Smudgley.

......and don't forget if you want any pics posting :wink:

smudgley
11-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Never too busy for CP Mags. :-D
I am meeting someone with them at the vets at 6pm. Can't wait - don't know colours / sexes / long / short haired.

I'll come on tomorrow to tell you all about them. :)

smudgley
11-04-2005, 11:05 PM
just over 7 weeks in plaster - but it feels like 7 months.
She is now walking unaided & happily does most things she would normally do.
I bet she can't wait to have a proper bath & I dread to think what that grubby little leg & stinky foot is like under the plaster :oops:

bobbie3917
12-04-2005, 12:37 AM
my son is in plaster, he was born with a club foot (he is having an op in may). well he has his plaster changed every 2 weeks and you want to see how clean the leg is. the bottom is pink and clean and the top is white but dirty looking (well he is 2 lol)

Mags
12-04-2005, 03:01 PM
I hope everything will go well with your little boy in May Nat.