PDA

View Full Version : Tippy Toes

Emm
29-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Tippy Toes came into my life nearly 4 years ago after yet another home did not work out for her. As soon as I met her I knew she was going to stay for good with me. She had a few behavioural problems but that didn't matter - I loved her so much. Just after Christmas she was diagnosed with feline leukameia - it was a really scary time for me because I had made the descision not to give my pets annual vaccinations for health reasons - all our cats had to be tested and then vaccinated ( they are clear but will need to be retested in a couple of months )

Last week Tippy Toes lost her brave fight for life - my OH and I took turns lying with her and comforting her until she passed over.

I miss her so much and will never forget her rest in peace Tippy Toes and please do not forget me.

Moli
29-03-2005, 05:17 PM
So sorry to hear about tippy toes Emm, I lost a cat just after xmas.Its difficult to know what to say, just thought and hugs are with you at this time. :-)

Mags
29-03-2005, 05:26 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss Emm, we're thinking of you.
Rest peacefully dear Tippy Toes :cry:

Fran
29-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Sorry to hear about Tippy Toes Emm. Comfort yourself in knowing you did the very best for her and were with her when she needed you most.

Abbi
29-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Sorry to hear your sad news x

Emm
29-03-2005, 08:39 PM
thanks for all your kind words

bobbie3917
30-03-2005, 12:42 AM
So sorry to hear about tippy toes Emm