PDA

View Full Version : can they tell the difference....

Moli
12-03-2005, 08:24 PM
I got Sam as an 8 week old kitten,at that time I had a staffie bitch, she mothered Sam from day one, he even used to come for walks with the dog..My staffie was pts at 15, she had organ failure. I am sure sam missed her. I got my boxer mollie as a 8 week old pup, Sam would have nothing to do with her,he stayed in the utilityroom sitting on the window and would not come out didn't matterc what i did, he ate and slept in there. 10months later I got gypsy my staffie, she was a tiny pup, from the time she came into the house Sam changed, he purred around her, slept with her, it was almost as if his mum had come back. The only likeness between gypsy and my old girl was they were both staffies, different in colour and stature..Did Sam know the difference between a boxer and a staffie..I think so. :-)

Mags
12-03-2005, 08:30 PM
How very strange Moli :shock:

There must be a connection there somewhere :?

Fran
12-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Certainly sounds like it Moli. Aren't animals just so intuitive?

Moli
12-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Since getting oliver i have discovered just how intelligent siamese are, my oh was cutting uop steak tonight, oliver was sound asleep on the other side of the room, next thing he is under oh feet meowing loudly, little tyke could smell the meat...He didn't get any though.....too young.

bobbie3917
13-03-2005, 12:44 AM
well, it seams like you have a staffie lover on your hands :) and i know why she there the best breed.
and Mitten would know as soon as you put the tinopenner on a can of tuna :8 there only needed to be a very small hole and she was there

Naomi
14-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Sounds like he knew the difference