PDA

View Full Version : Jerry & Marble

smudgley
27-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone - I've been in hospital with my daughter for a few days & haven't been on here for ages. My daughter was admitted to a ward from casualty when she hurt her leg - turns out she's broke it :(

Jerry is still here & goes to his new home next weekend.
We still have the found cat too (Marble) whose owners did not claim him :( so he will be up for adoption this week. He's so cool - he has bags of personality & is more like a dog than a cat!

Mags
27-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Hi Smudge, sorry to hear about your daughter, hope it won't be long before she's up and about again.

Awww how is Jerry now, I assume you finally got him to eat and all his battle scars have healed? I expect you'll miss him when he goes.

Marble (love his name!) seems quite a character......I bet he loves all your TLC!! :wink:

smudgley
27-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Jerry is really good now & a greedy monkey too! He washes himself & is lovely - he was reserved a while ago but the lady was going away so we decided he'd stay here until she was back - so we didn't mess him about too much. He's putting on weight lovely now.

Marble - named because of his markings, is a really funny chap. He really reminds me of a dog, he likes to splash about in water, he amuses himself for ages with a ball. I introduced him to the dog & he doesn't like her - but instead of keeping away from her - he will literally run at her to start a fight, not 'cause he's scared, but 'cause he's mad! :twisted: He is beautiful & in lovely condition, he will be snapped up for a home straight away.

Mags
27-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Aww that's good news about Jerry - it must make you feel so proud to see them go to new homes 'mended'.

And it sounds like you've got your hands full with Marble!

Naomi
01-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Sorry to hear about your daughter :(

That's great news about Jerry and Marble

Azz
03-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Post piccies Smudge!